Chap59|Birthday's and arguments

Y/N's POV.

Waking up the next morning, the sun shining brightly through the thick curtains. I rubbed my eyes and sighed as I rolled over only to see Ro laying there and no Camila.

My face frowned up and I sat up quickly. Looking at her side I didn't see her phone or anything.

I shook my head as I stood up from the bed making my way into the bathroom to shower.

I swear Camila better be downstairs because if she left again after last night, it's gonna be problems. Now that I think about it I don't even know where she was yesterday.

I got out the shower drying myself off pulling on my outfit for today. Waking up to an empty bed this morning not counting Ro I was pissed. I don't know where in the hell Camila's ass snuck off to.

I shook my head walking into my room to see Royalty sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"Happy birthday baby girl!" I yelled as I picked Royalty up spinning her around. She giggled as she held her arms out.

"Look at my baby, your 3 years old today!"

I clapped and she copied me with a smile.

"Yay!"

I smiled as I kissed her cheek before sitting her back down.

"Yay is right baby! Now how about we go and get some breakfast."

"I bwig girl now mwomma!"

I chuckled and nodded "You sure are baby, your mommas big girl." It was so hard to believe how fast my baby was growing up on me. It's seems just like yesterday when Camila gave birth and I was bringing her home.

Speaking of Camila. She's still not here. She came back home late last night but she was home again this morning.

I picked up my phone and tried dialing her number. I groaned when it went straight to voicemail. After trying the second time I decided to shoot her a quick text.

To: Wife🤰🏻❤️💍

Hey, where are you??-9:26am

From: Wife🤰🏻❤️💍

I went out for a little while.. -9:28 am

To: Wife🤰🏻❤️💍

Yeah I see that. But OUR daughter is asking for you. -9:28 am