Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...

"Y/N." I heard in my ear as I rolled over trying to get some more sleep. "Y/N, get up. Baby you have a very busy day today." I heard again. But this time I felt thin fingers start to run down the sides of my body.

I sighed and lifted the small body that was sitting in top of my back up as I flipped over.

"Good morning beautiful." I spoke with my voice coming out raspy as ever. Camila smiled and looked down at my stomach while rubbing slowly.

"Good morning baby. You ready for your big day?" I smiled hard and pulled her down into my arms making her squeal.

"Hell yeah I am!"

"Y/N! Let me go!" She laughed causing me to laugh but let her go.

"Ok,ok." She sighed as she kept her position on top of me and her eyes on mine. There was a comfortable silence between us, giving me even more time to just take in all of her.

Camila is like crazy beautiful. From her perfect brown hair, to her perfect white teeth. Her infectious smile, down to the way she laughs. Just looking at her literally hurts seeing that where not together like we used to be. But I am very thankful to have a daughter with her. Royalty takes so much after her, I hate that we went wrong somewhere along the line and left us here. Even though we have gotten closer these past couple months, I still miss the way things where.

"Y/N! Are you even listening to me?" I shook myself out of my thoughts to see Camila sitting there with her lip stuck out and her arms crossed across her chest.

"Sorry mila, but can you please get off of me." I said with my voice coming out lower than I expected. I watched her biter down on her lip as she moved around in my lap some more.

"Ummm why is that?"

"B-because. I need to use the bathroom." I said quickly trying to hold myself.

"You sure?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and I nodded.

"Yes I'm sure. So please move." I tried pushed her up off of me but she then decided to lock her legs tighter around my waist.

"Well I don't know. I'm really comfortable right now Y/N." She whispered as she laid down on my chest with her arms wrapped around my neck. I groaned while she stared up at me with her head rested in between my neck.

"Why you acting like this babe?" She's being unusually clingy, and I want to know why. I mean not that I mind it's just this isn't her.

"Nothing, never mind." She said as she quickly got off of me and walked out the room.

See what I mean. Now she's pissed at me for nothing.

"Camila come back here!"

Ever since that shit happened with me and paparazzi the other day, she's been acting different. I mean after everybody heard about what happend of course, and they started to check on me it was like Camila didn't want that. She had to know who it was that was checking in on me and what they said.

I don't know it's just weird with her being like this. She's never been like this for as long as I can remember.

"Camila baby!"