Chap41| I'll always be by your side.

Y/N's POV

Camila sat across from me with a strange look on her face. She shook her head and gave me a short laugh. "Wait what, what did she just say?"

I sighed and put my head down in my hands not wanting to answer her.

"Y/N, please tell me she did not just say what I think."

"Umm ok. She didn't say what you think–" I said trying to be funny.

"Y/N this is not a game. You're sitting here with me claiming you want things to work between us, yet you have another female coming up to you claiming that she's pregnant! With your child!"

I smacked my lips felling myself get upset. "Camila, come on please don't tell me you actually believe that girl?"

I know I didn't believe her ass. Not for a minute.

She shrugged and looked over at me. "Why not? You guys where together for a minute before we got back together."

I just sat there looking at her. I knew she was right but it's not something that I want to believe to be honest.

"I know that Camila but I'm telling you that I did not get that girl pregnant–"

"Ok Y/N and how do you know that?" She asked while glaring at me.

"She just trying to break us up that's all. She don't want me and you together, you should know that."

"No Y/N. I don't know shit right now." I groaned and sat back in the booth.

Damnit man! I just had to run into her ass while I was here with Camila. As soon as we start to get our shit on track, she comes in and fucks it up.

But I know this is my own damn fault. I should have went ahead and listened to her crazy ass when she wanted to talk at my house. You know in private. Because then if I would have known this was what she wanted to tell me, I could have told Camila in my own way. At my own time.

I watched as Camila stood up to put Ro down in the high chair before she sat back down and just stared at me.

"What Camila?"

"Let me see that paper she gave you." She said reaching her hand out for it.

I looked down at my lap and shook my head. "Nah, it's not–"

"Y/N. Let me see the paper please." I sighed as I pulled out the paper and gave it to her.

Things got quite as she sat there looking over that damn paper. I watched as her eyes ran over the paper like she was trying to make sure she didn't skip a word.

"Well it's positive that's for sure."

"No!" Me and Camila both turned to look at Royalty who was banging her hands on the chair like she knew what we where talking about.

I looked over at Royalty who was sitting with a huge smile on her face .

She's so precious and innocent. And it needs to stay that way.