Chap52|Shawn?

A few days later..

Camila's POV.

I'm so glad that I told Y/N about me being pregnant. She needed to know and honestly not that I think about it I'm not to sure why I even thought she would be upset about it.

Still I am scared about how everything is going to work out for us. How our relationship is going to hold, but I have hope that things will go good.

"Hey Camila Shawn's on stage waiting for you."

I nodded without looking up. "Ok I'll be right there." I was feeling a little off right now and I just needed a breather to be honest.

I sighed as I sat there with my hands wrapped around my torso. I have to get up, I know I have a busy day and I'm much needed so I have no choice but to get up.

It really doesn't matter how I'm feeling right now, I need to keep my fans happy.

I stood up grabbing my phone off its charger before making my way out to the stage.

"Hey mila." A smiling Shawn said looking down at me.

"Hi Shawn." I whispered not really up for talking.

"You ok?"

"Yes I am ok." I nodded

"Are you sure, not trying to bug you or anything but you seem a little down."

I just looked up at him giving him a smile.

"I'm fine Shawn I promise, just not feeling my best right now." He just stared at me with a concerned look.

"Oh well if you need anything, feel free to let me know ok?"

"Ok Shawn, thank you." I said while walking past him over to my microphone.

He stood beside me and grabbed his guitar. "You ready?"

I nodded when I felt one of the sound people come and fix my ear plugs in my ear making sure they felt ok.

"Yep let's get this going." Shawn and I where going to of course be performing our song IKWYDLS I know what you did last summer.. it was actually a big hit. Anything to make our fans happy.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Just need to get this sound check over with and then I can go back to my room and call Y/N and my baby.

.
..
...
....
.....

......

Sound check was finally over after about two hours. I not only had to work on my songs but I had to go through the list make sure the set list was the way I wanted it. It's actually harder than it sounds.

But anyway, now that I'm free all I want to do is lay down and relax. I'm still not really feeling good.

"Camila wait up!"

I sighed when I heard Shawn's voice calling from behind me. I turned to see him putting his guitar down  and jogging towards me.

He smiled and pushed his hands down into his front pockets as he made his way to me.

"Hey."

"What's up Shawn?" I spoke tiredly. I had only a small amount of time to rest up before this show tonight and he was kinda messing with that right now.

"I umm- I just wanted to know if you wanted to go and get some lunch?" I turned around to face him. I don't really know if this is a good idea or not.