Chap|18 Making things worse

Walking through the loud, crazy crowd of people. I held my head down the whole time, with one hand gripping my phone and the other holding my pants up. With my bodyguards surrounding me and making a way for me to get through. I could feel people grabbing all on me and pulling on my hair as I tried to duck my way under.

"Damn." I said to myself as I finally stepped into the building. I sighed and ran my hand over my head I looked around.

"Hello Ms. Brown. It's a pleasure to have you here." I nodded with a smile. "Just follow me while I take you to your seat."

Soon as I sat down I Impatiently started to bounce my leg as I waited for Amanda at the empty table. She told me that we needed to talk, so I suggested that we met up somewhere and she's running late as always.

"Omg, Y/N!" I heard making me look up.

"Amanda!" I yelled back trying to copy her voice. I stood up to give her a hug.

She smacked her lips and hit my shoulder. "Uh I do not sound like that you dick."

I shrugged and walked her to her seat. "Yeah I know and I'm a big very big one."

She laughed as she sat down and I sat across from her. "Same ole' Y/N."

"Of course." I smirked "So how have things been?you know with you and Josh?" I asked as I took a sip of my drink.

She shrugged and I watched her pick up her menu. "Eh you know we've been doing pretty good. Just hanging with the group as usual."

I nodded as I took a sip of my drink. "Mmmm still trying to keep everyone together I see."

She nodded and sighed. "Yeah. It's getting harder though. Especially with the things that went on between you and India. She's been really distant from us now."

"Manda, man. That bit- " I stopped in my tracks when I felt her eyeing me. "I mean that CHICK is crazy." I groaned with my head in my hands.

I heard Amanda laugh. "What?"

She raised her eyebrow and shrugged. "Nothing Y/N, but I'm trying to figure out how your just now figuring this shit out."

I chuckled "damnit I really don't know, but you could have at least warned me! Because shit got bad."

She laughed "Well maybe this was just for the best. Besides aren't you and Camila like back together or something? Because I heard y'all have a whole new house together and all."

I looked over at her without saying a word. I figured she would be mad and judge me just like everybody else.

"Umm-"

She smiled over at me as she reached over the table and grabbed my hand in hers.

"Y/N, come on I know you. And you don't have to be afraid to tell me anything."

I nodded. "I know that Amanda. It's just I didn't want to hear you judging me about any choices that I'm making."

She frowned. "What! Y/N you should know me better than that by now."

"Yeah well I thought I knew drew better than that but I ended up being wrong. So."

She looked at me sideways before grabbed ahold of both of my hands this time. "Listen Brown. I love you and you should know more than anyone that I'd do anything for you. And with that being said, I'll always be here for you. No matter what stupid decisions you may make, or what you may do. You'll never be able to get rid of me."