Chap45|Get used to it

Y/N's POV. ‼️😩😍🤷🏽‍♂️

I pulled up to India's house to see her sitting outside on the porch with her bags. I jumped out the car and jogged up to her.

"Aye, what's going on you ok?" She continued to look down at her lap as she shook her head.

"I'm fine now that you're here."

I sighed as I watched her closely. Something really had to be wrong, this was not the usual hype India that I know. she looked scared.

"Well look at me and tell me what happened India, I'm here to help."

When she slowly looked up at me it felt like shit was going in slow motion. everything was fucked up. Her face swollen and red, one of her eyes where swollen shut and she had bruises every damn where.

"Oh hell nah!" I yelled out as I jumped up from beside her. "What in the hell happened to your damn face?!" I yelled as she looked up at me trying to grab my arm.

"Nothing Y/N, lets just go please."

I shrugged her hand off of me. "No I'm not going nowhere. Tell me what happened."

Her eyes grew big like she was nervous or something. "I-I've been seeing this guy. H-he just gets upset sometimes."

My eyes grew big at her words. "Upset? Man fuck all that! Where is this dude at!" I was pacing back and forth by now I was so pissed.

She grabbed my arm stopping me from walking. "No Y/N please."

"Please my ass India! He put his damn hands on you and your pregnant with my possible child! Hell nah man!"

"Y/N it doesn't matter he's gone now! I just need somewhere to go Incase he comes back." She whispered while looking down.

"A-and you expect me to let you stay with me right?" The first thing that popped into my head was Camila's face.

she shrugged as she moved her strings of hair out her face.

"Don't worry about it Y/N if it's too much trouble I'll be fine on my own." She said as she started to walk away from me.

I grabbed her hand making her stop. "Come on, let's go." I nodded towards my car as I grabbed her bags.

Here we go, I'm getting myself into shit I shouldn't be.

I thought as I helped her in and got in putting on my seat belt.

"You sure about this Y/N? I mean I can get why you wouldn't be."

I shook my head. "Don't trip India, I got you."

She smiled over at me and looked down at her hands.

I don't know, but I don't think I have a choice but to help her at this point.

*********

India's POV. 😳😡🐍

Flashback...

"Ok so enough is enough India! Your ass was supposed to simple set Y/N up not get pregnant by her!"

"I didn't plan for this to happen, it just did!"