Chap|21 I'm just hurt.

Camila's POV.

I watched as Y/N walked away from me. This was the one thing that I was trying to avoid happening, but something was telling me that Y/N did it on purpose.

"So camila." I looked over at Lauren who was just staring blankly at me as I waited for her question. "You enjoying your time with Y/N?"

"Lauren!" Ally yelled but instead I cleared my throat and shrugged.

"What? It's just a question." I shook my head and looked at all of them.

"Of course I am. What kind of question is that." I replied back as I stared at her with the same look she was giving me.

Lauren wasn't going to scare me off. So if that's what she was trying to do then she better try harder, because I love Y/N and I know she loves me, so nothing she says to me is going to make me think anything different.

"Well I would just assume differently since you just popped back up out of nowhere deciding that you want Y/N back." I rolled my eyes and turned away from her.

I'm so sick of people throwing that in my face. Like I don't know that I left, and that I wasn't there.

"Think about it Camila. Who do you think was listening to her cry after you left. And helping her with Royalty. Me! So I want to know why in the hell you chose to come back to her, only to ruin her life again when you get tired of her."

I just stared at her for a minute, it was like my mind went completely blank just then. All I could see where the girls trying to get my attention and Ally trying to move me away from them.

"Really Lauren?" I asked with my voice coming out raspy, knowing I was about to cry I cleared my throat quickly.

She shrugged. "What its only the truth and you know it!"

"Ok what is this really about, are you sure that this is just about me being with Y/N or does it have something to do with how you feel towards her!"

She looked at me shocked. "What?!"

"You really think I never knew because I did. I've always known how you felt about her."

"She'd be better off with me anyway! You don't deserve her! And you never did!" I glared at her trying my best to keep my anger in.

Normani then stepped up between us trying to calm us down. I looked around and noticed just about everyone was staring back at us.

"If you would've just kept your ass away, then she would've been mine!"

"Hey you guys that's enough." I guess they could see that this was only getting uglier from here.

"No! If she thinks I'm just gonna let her take Y/N away then she's crazy!"

"Take her away, really? Take her away from who Lauren! She's mine, and she's been mine from the beginning. You're just a back stabbing friend that was trying to get with her. And Y/N was just to naive to see it."

Before I knew I felt a hard slap come in contact with my face sending me to the floor.

"Oh my gosh!"