Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..

Camila's POV.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!"

"Y/N are you and Lauren Jauregui on a date?!"

"Y/N! Are you cheating on Camila already?!"

"Y/N! Where's Camila?!"

"Where's Royalty?!"

"How's the new album coming?!"

"Are you just going to pass around all the girls in fifth Harmony?!"

"Hey! Why don't you shut the fuck up and do your job in silence you stupid bit!-

I sighed as I sat on the couch with Royalty trying to find something else to watch on tv. Even though to be completely honest, my mind wasn't focused on anything except Y/N.

I was real worried about her, because I know Y/N. And she's always been one to try and control herself when it came to things like the public, and the media. But once she lets go, it's super hard, almost impossible to get her to calm down. And after hearing all those stupid questions that they threw at her, I can see why she went off the way that she did.

"Ma ma!" I looked down at Royalty who was pointing at the previous channel that was on.

"Yes baby that was your momma." She clapped her hands happily as I stood her up on my lap. I held her still while she continued to bounce around. I love this little girl so much. She brings so much joy into my life. And I honestly don't know how I even got through all those time without her.

I laughed She I felt a small smack to the face. "Really Royalty, that's how you treat me?" She just smiled making me smile back. I then heard a noise coming from the front of the house.

When I realized that it was most likely Y/N I got up to answer it.

"Aww there goes your momma. Say hi momma." I cooed down at her as I put her down.

" I cooed down at her as I put her down

"Ma ma ma." She yelled while wobbling her way over to Y/N's legs.

"Hi baby, did you miss me?" Y/N asked before lifting her up into her arms. I smiled at their interactions and stepped out the way letting her walk in. I was trying my best to read her. But she was such a hard person to read, seeing as though she never really like to show her emotions much.

"Y/N." I said following behind her into the kitchen.

She sighed and turned to look at me. "Yeah Camila?"

"What's wrong?" She shook her head and turned her attention back to Royalty who was attached to her hip.

I tapped my fingers along the counter before walking up to her. "Come on baby, talk to me. I know your not ok. So just tell me how your feeling, please I want to help you."

She just stared down at me before saying anything. "You know non of that was my fault. I tried my best to control myself. But just hearing all that shit that they was saying. It pissed me off, and I lost all self control."

"Aw babe I know, I know it wasn't your fault." I said while rubbing her back softly.

"Yeah you do but what about everybody else. What are they going to think. And with my new album coming out soon the last thing I need is bad publicity. Nobody is going to care why I did it, all they are going to be focused on is what I did. It's gonna be every damn where." She spoke as she played with with Royalty's hair and bounced her around in her arms.

I didn't know what to say after that. So I just walked up to her and hugged her. She's my girlfriend and I just wanted to be there for her through this, through anything. No matter how big and no matter how small.

"Y/N. You are an amazing artist, and an even better person. Your real fans know that and I know that. So this little incident will not jeopardize what you have going on. Don't you even think that for a second, so just try and forget about what happened today and anything negative that comes along with it." I looked her in the eyes making her give me a small smile.

She pouted before giving me a kiss. "I love you, you know that." I nodded.

"I know baby. I love you too." I said and grabbed her face pulling her down to me.

She's my one and only. And I know this is where I belong, I'm so thankful that she forgave me.

The next morning

Y/N's POV

I woke up extremely early this morning already knowing that I had to get down to the label. I'm so damn tired right now. Let's just say, we had a rough night last night.

AkA...... I put it down😏🍆

No but really, I'm so glad to have a woman like Camila by my side. She helped me so much yesterday just by talking to me. Like that was exactly what I needed, and without that I feel like I would be a complete mess right now. She's only proving to me that I made the right decision by forgiving her and moving past any issues that we had.

I stood up to stretch my body and went to brush my teeth before getting dressed, when I felt a hand start to move up and down my back.

"Umm good morning baby." I felt her breath hit my ear making me grow harder by the second.

"Good morning babe." I whispered with my deep morning voice. I then felt her push her way in between my front and the sink, with her pressed right against me.

"Camila."

"What? I just want to brush my teeth with you." She said and innocently batting her eyelashes."is that a problem?"

"Uh nah I guess not. As long as that's the only thing you plan on doing."

She smirked at me through the mirror and nodded. "Of course baby." I couldn't help but laugh at her goofiness.

"Babe, I'm serious." She smacked her lips loudly at me before turning back to look in the mirror.

"Really Y/N. After last night, you can't just expect me to be over it this morning."

I chuckled. "Yeah and why not. I am." She glared at me as she quickly flipped back around punching me on my shoulder.

"Your a dick." She pouted up at me and I frowned and pulled her up in my arms.

"Aww baby I'm just playing with you, I could never get over your fine ass. And you should know that." I smirked widely down at her. She bit her lip and smiled.

"Oh trust me I know." I smiled before leaning down and placing my lips on hers.

"But your still a dick."

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. "Man whatever, punk!" I yelled as I was about to leave the bathroom that was until I felt A hard slap on my ass.

I quickly glared back at Camila. Who was standing there with a huge ass grin on her face. "Your mine. Remember that." She whispered in my ear before walking away.

Damn man what am I going to do with this woman..

^^^^^^^^
A/N
Hiiiii you guys👋🏼🙃

So I hope you all enjoyed this short filler chapter...😁 I would love some feedback on what you thought 💭

Do you all like how Camila and Y/N are still getting closer😍❤️

What do you all think is coming up🤨🧐ps. Sorry in advance😬🤧

Thanks for reading/voting😇❤️also sorry for any mistakes🤯