Chap57|Not over

The same day/later that morning..

Camila's POV

I yawned feeling myself slowly starting to wake up still snuggled up under Y/N. I sighed as I smiled down at Royalty who was fast asleep looking identical to Y/N with all of her curly hair falling down, covering her face and not to mention their long eyelashes.

I placed a quick kiss on her forehead moving her hair out of her face. I can not believe she's about to be 3 years old already.

I sighed before turning over slowly not to wake Royalty, to come face to face with a snoring Y/N. She was now right in my face, mouth all open and everything. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

I smiled as I started to rub and kiss on her neck.

"Baby, wake up." I stretched out. I felt her move a little making me moan with her being pressed against me.

"No mila, it's too early."

I smiled as I continued to place small kisses down her neck. "Yes babe get up.

She groaned softly as she started to move with my body still on hers.

"Come on Y/N please. I really want to go out today." I whined knowing it would get her up.

"Mmm where you trying to go?" I shrugged I really didn't know but all I knew was that I didn't have to go into the studio today and I wanted to spend sometime with my family.

I shrugged. "I don't know I just want us to go out and enjoy our family today."

She opened one eye and smiled. "Oh you do huh?"

I nodded with my head resting up against her chest. "Yes I do babe."

"Alright whatever you want mila." She said while placing her hand down on my stomach.

"Ok I want you to get up and pay me some attention now." I pouted.

She chuckled at me before rolling over "Don't be a baby Camila."

"But I'm your baby." I whined as I rolled over on top of her laying my body on her.

She looked up at me and smiled. I could feel her hands start to rub down my exposed legs only leading to my butt.

"That you are baby."

"Ok." I said as she stated to kiss on me. "Y/N stop it so we can get up."

"You stop it."

"I'm not doing anything."

"Oh yeah, you're laying right on me and it's not helping a damn thing."

I looked down seeing her friend who was now becoming excited. I felt my face heat up as I pulled away from her. "Oh my bad."

She shook her head laughing as she pulled me back down on her. "I didn't say I minded now did I."

I bit down on my lip at the feeling I was getting just from this.

"Mmm Y/N stop it Royalty is asleep right next to us."

She looked up over at Royalty then back to me. "You'll just have to be quiet then."

I glared at her before slapping her hands off me and climbing off of her. "No Y/N, stop. Why would you even say that."

"Man Camila." She whined

"Camila nothing Y/N. That's our daughter right there. Don't be ridiculous."

She smacked her lips and sat up. "Camila you can't get me this happy, and then tell me to stop."