Chap|14 Big Problems?

A week later..

"No India." I groaned I had just got out of the studio and was on my way home when I got another phone call from India. She'd been calling me all damn day with the same bullshit. And it was getting on my nerves. 

"India listen. I said we'll talk more when you get back to Miami."

"Well I want to talk now Y/N! Why do I feel like your just going to break up with me!" I shrugged

"India—"

"No don't you India me! Y/N I fucking love you and your just ignoring me! You think I don't see you all over T.V. and in magazines with the bitch!"

"Watch that bitch word India."

"Whatever Y/N! Now your defending her!"  I squinted my eyes as I hopped into my car.

"Yo What in the hell is wrong with you girl?! The other day you where all sad about not seeing me and ready to talk. Now you acting crazy."

"Oh I'm acting crazy? Well you haven't seen crazy yet  you just wait!"  I chuckled as I shook my head

"Man whatever. Now I see why I cheated on you in the first place, Your crazy, phsycho ass." She just started laughing.

"What the hell is so funny?"  I was dead serious right now. India has always had problems with her anger and shit like that. Maybe I was wrong for saying what I said about the whole cheating thing, but she was really getting to me. Plus it's not like I was lying that is one of the things that drove me away.

"You. But that's ok baby, we'll talk about it later." She whispered as she continued to laugh.

"Man whatever don't call me no more." I said before hanging up. I slammed my head on the steering wheel and let out a deep breath.

"Ugh! That bitch is crazy for real." I sat up and pulled out of the parking lot and heading to my house.

"Camila!" I yelled as soon as I walked into the house.

"In here!" I heard her yell from the back living room. I sighed as I made my way trough the house. Lately since Camila's been staying here I haven't had to worry about anybody else keeping Ro which I'm happy about, but believe me when I say it's weird as fuck to come home to her now. But I like it.

"Hey." She smiled

"What's up?" I asked as I watched her pick up toys from the floor. She dropped to the floor and threw her head back. "You look tired." I laughed and she glared at me.

"Yeah thanks, your daughter was being very busy today. She was not taking no for an answer."

"Well what can I say, she is a Brown." I said while smirking down at her.

"Umm hmm you got that right."

"Yeah don't hate on us Cabello." I laughed Camila rolled her eyes as she finished cleaning up the toys.

"Oh trust me I'm not."

"That's good because you might be a Brown one day." She immediately stopped what she was doing and turned her head at me.

"Y/N stop playing."

"What I do?" I asked as I kept my eyes on her and bit down on my bottom lip. I knew I had just made her feel some type of way with what I just said. But I meant it.

"Just stop playing Y/N, your always joking and it's not funny."

"No. You always think I'm joking." I shrugged "why can't you just believe me?" She gave me a blank stare and I just smiled at her.