Chap|7 Not enough

Y/N's POV.

It's only been a couple of days since that whole dinner confrontation went down at the Cabello house. And I've been trying my best to not shut Camila out completely. I mean we've been communicating as necessary, but I have also just been trying to enjoy my time with India.

"Y/N, babe get up someone's at the door." I felt India shake my body. I groaned as I turned over laying my head on her chest. "Go answer it for me babe." I spoke with my raspy voice coming through.

"Ummm I would, but baby I'm still really sore." She whispered as if somebody was going to hear. I chuckled as I slowly stretched my sore body up.

"Yeah me to baby, you marked me up pretty bad." I said as I stood up and turned my back to her. I laughed when I heard her gasp and felt her fingers run down my heated back.

 I laughed when I heard her gasp and felt her fingers run down my heated back

"Oh my god! Baby, I'm so sorry." She pouted as she continued to rub my back. I hissed as I moved and rolled over to grab her into my arms.

"Baby, it's fine. That just tells me that I'm doing shit right." I shrugged as I stared at her lips.

"But I still feel bad." She said while grabbing my ears and pulling me towards her lips. I was so close to her lips that I could feel the heat off of them. That was until I heard the loud knocking on the door AGAIN!!

"Ugh!" I said as I threw my head back in aggravation. India giggled as she rubbed my chin. "Baby, just go and answer the door. Whoever it is obviously is not leaving until you do."

"Alright fine. But can I at least have a kiss first?" I asked with a pout. She grabbed my face and kissed my softly.

"There. Now get your ass up." She laughed and let me go. I sighed as I got up and finally made my way down the large stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I repeated as I made it to the front door. "Now who is it at my door-"

"Camila?" I said a little taken back by the short Cuban standing in front of me.

"Y/N. I'm sorry I know it's kinda early but I-"

"Wha are doing here?" I asked ignoring her, she just stood there looking me over. "Better yet, how did you even get inside my gate?"

"Ummm I-I umm-"

"You umm, you what? Come on speak up Camila." I said becoming impatient with her just standing here looking at me and not saying anything.

She shook her head and sighed. "I was just trying to come and see if I could take Royalty out for today."

"Camila really?" I asked with an irritated look on my face. Ever since the other day at dinner and I told her that I didn't think she had any rights over Royalty, there's just been so much tension between us. I mean India even told me I was wrong for saying that to her.