Chap65|The End Of Us

A/N

This is the last chapter guys😢

A month later

Y/N's POV.

I woke up with a big ass headache. I couldn't even think straight. After the heavy events that happened between Camila and I at the hospital, it's been the only thing on my mind.

I've been trying to keep myself busy for the past month so that I can give Camila her space like I promised. But it's been so damn hard. I know she's hurting right now and all I want to do is be there for her.

"M-Momma." I rolled over to see Royalty laying in my face. With Camila gone she had to sleep with me, it's like she knew something was off. I know she misses her like crazy.

I smiled. "Hi baby are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Uh huh momma. I eat" she said while sitting up and holding onto my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her tiny body. "Ok mommas we'll go and get some food then." I said while ticking her making her laugh loudly as she tried to scoot away from me.

The sound of my phone interrupted her laughing fit.

"H-Hey." I heard a small voice whisper into the phone.

"Camila?" I asked with big eyes as I got up off my bed.

"Umm can we- do you mind if we meet up?"

I shook my head quickly forgetting that she couldn't see me.

"No, of course not. Where and when?" I said quickly feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

She called me and wanted to meet. That's all I've been wanting is to see her. It's been about a month now and I need to see her.

We need to talk. There is so much we have to discuss about us, and about our family. So I don't care how long she wants me to wait to meet up, I will. I'm giving her her space and time to herself. I just hope that's enough.

Later the same day

"She said she hated me Amanda. How could she not have meant it. Now after a month of her ignoring me, now she wants to meet up and talk. I know it's not anything good." I said rocking Royalty in my arms.

"Y/N she just had a traumatic experience and you weren't there. Now not to sound like a bitch or anything but you weren't there for her. So I think she has every right to feel how she's feeling. She needed that space Y/N, and it wasn't just necessarily because of you."

When I came from the hospital my phone wouldn't stop going off. I know that is was only because people had caught me walking in and out of the hospital. But the only person I decided to call back was Amanda. We've always been so close so I know her call was genuine.