Chap|34 Fix my mistakes

Y/N's POV.

I watched her walk out the door. While I stood there crying my heart out to her, and again she wouldn't even listen.

I wiped the tears off my face before following out the door that she had just went out of. I seriously don't know what to do now. I've been trying every thing to get her to listen to me and to try and get her back, but shit just seems to impossible. I sighed and put my hands down in my pockets as I walked back down the long hallway.

I guess it was time for me to get home. I had so much crap to do today. And I needed to go and get my baby anyway and probably just chill in with the guys until I have something else to do.

*****

Couple hours later...

"Man! No, you did too much!" Drew yelled as he dribbled the ball.

I frowned as I held my hands out for the ball making him throw it to me. Right now it was just me, Drew, Justin, Josh, and Travis chilling out in my backyard playing ball.

I had just told them about what went on between me and Camila. Now they where telling me how much of a pussy I was for crying.

Yeah I told them that part.

"How? How did I possibly do too much?"

"Bro because, she obviously doesn't want anything to do with you. So stop trying!" I smacked my lips as I ran and made a lay up.

Travis walked up and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Shut up drew, Y/N loves Camila and if she wants to chase after her than let her do that."

I nodded at him as I pat his back. "Thank you man."

He shook his head. "Yeah but that doesn't mean I don't think your not stupid for that bro." He said making the guys all laugh like the shit was funny.

"What! Why the hell does me chasing the girl that I love, the mother of my child make me stupid?"

"It doesn't Y/N these two dumbasses are just clueless. You have every right to chase after her." Josh said.

"Yeah I mean you guys need to remember that she is the one who fucked shit up here. Not Camila this time." Justin added

I nodded as I dribbled the ball. "Exactly. And I know that, that's why I'm trying so hard to make this right. But it's like she doesn't want that."

Travis laughed and shrugged as he came and took the ball out my hands. " maybe she don't. But look there's way more fine ass females out there, that want a piece of you."

I rolled my eyes at his dumb ass. "I don't care about that shit."

"Well you should."

"Y/N your 22 years old, you got plenty of money, and you can literally have any females you want. So calm down you got your whole life to be thinking about one chick!"

I just listened to drew and Travis co sign on each other's dumb slick comments.

"Man whatever. Let's forget about all that. Tell me why ole girl called me earlier.

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Man who?"

"India." I said with a frown on my face.

Travis shook his head. "Bro I know you ain't talking about that crazy ass girl that you was with a couple months back?" I nodded.

"Ummhmm. Yep she called me acting weird and shit."

"Weird how? That chick always act like that."

"So what did y'all talk about?"

I shrugged "nothing for real. But she did ask if we could meet up and talk about what happened between us."

"I think she got something to tell me." I shrugged.

"Really and you said?"

"I said yeah." I said casually not wanting to make a big deal out of it. Because to me it wasn't, I was just going to go and see what she had to say.

"Aww hell yeah that's right my man Y/N back in the game!" Drew yelled as he gripped the back of my neck.

I slapped his hand away and fixed my sports bra. "Nah dude it ain't even like that. You know how she is."

Josh just stood there shaking his head.

"What josh?"

"Nothing, it's just you sure that's a good idea? I mean especially at a time like this when you and Camila aren't on good terms."

I shrugged and ran my hands through my hair. "I want really thinking about that at the time."

"Josh why don't you shut up with all that soft shit. And let Y/N live."

Josh rolled his eyes. "Man shut yo punk ass up!"

"Right! Because I know one thing she better not turn down no damn India that woman fine as hell. I would tear her ass up!"

I looked over at Travis and shook my head. He so stupid.

He looked over at me and smirked. "No matter how crazy she is."

I walked past them and took a seat on the bleachers. "Listen y'all, India and I have a past and that's all it is. A past Camila is my future."

"Ugh you dumb as fuck."

"let me be that. But I'm trying to focus on getting my girl back. And I can't do that with doing shit that got my ass in trouble the first time."

I know I said I was tired of chasing. But hearing what these so called friends of mine had to say, I know what I got to do.

"Aye y'all trying to hit up the mall with me? I'm about to go and get a couple things done." I said as I started to make my way back in the house not waiting on them to say anything.

I know what I got to do. For myself and to get my girl back.

•••••••••

A/N

Hope you all enjoyed this small filler chapter😇

let's still keep in mind that India called👀 don't forget...it may be important..

Oh and most importantly will Y/N and Camila MAKE UP ALREADY!!😭😭 or will she listen to Drew and Travis??

Next update coming soon💭💭💜 sorry for any mistakes😭