Chap|32 The morning after

Camila's POV.

I woke up with a pounding headache. Which I knew was from all the previous crying last night. When I moved to get up I felt a small body clinging to mine.

I smiled down at Sofi and hugged her closer to me. She's adorable, I've missed her so much while I was gone and I'd hate to miss her anymore. But I'm not going to lie and act like that time is probably not coming sooner than we all think.

"Sof." I said softly while shaking her. "Sof come on wake up."

"Hmm good morning kaki." She whispered as she slowly sat up while rubbing her tired eyes.

I smiled at her before kissing her cheek. "Good morning baby. When did you get in here?"

She looked up at me with her big eyes and smiled. "Last night, I heard noise coming from in here so I was coming to tell you goodnight but you where asleep. And-and you where crying. I tried to wake you up but it didn't work kaki, so I crawled up in bed with you and snuggled your body!" She said happily making me smile at her.

"Just like you do for me when I'm sad. Right kaki!" I nodded.

"Yes baby that's right. And thank you for being such a big girl and helping me."

"Of course kaki, your my sister and I love you. I hate to see you cry." She pouted at me.

"Aww my baby. I love you more."

We shared one last hug before getting up out of bed. I sighed and reached over for my phone.

I saw a couple of missed calls from the girls and a few from my manager. Surprisingly I had nothing from Y/N. I sighed as I kept scrolling down my phone to see some text messages.

DJ💅🏽💕: Look at my baby😭-9:15am

Seeing that instantly brought a smile to my face

Seeing that instantly brought a smile to my face. My baby is so adorable as I miss her little cute self so much and it's only been a day.

I quickly replied.

To DJ💅🏽💕: Awww Mommy's baby😘❤️-10:23am

From Dj💅🏽💕: I know she gets it from me🤷🏼‍♀️but where is your ass staying at?? -10:24am

I giggled to myself at her reply. Before typing back.

To DJ💅🏽💕: I'm at my parents house right now but I'm on my way to Y/N's so we can talk.-10:25am

I sighed as I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out and put my clothes on I made my way down stairs to see my family sitting at the table eating breakfast.