Chap62|The truth does hurt

A/N

Ending so close I can feel it😩😭

Enjoy guys✨💜

______________

Y/N's POV.

I rolled my eyes. "So you think I'm wrong?"

"Yeah Y/N, and you need to talk to her." I looked down at my phone to see her glaring at me.

"I know it. It's just so hard for me to do you know."

"I'm sure it is Y/N, but this is stuff she needs to know. You just told me before telling her. That's a problem."

I shrugged. "It's not like she knows so.."

India turned her head at me. "Yeah and how do you think she would feel about that."

I groaned putting my head down. "Yo I know you're right, but this is a lot for me to try and explain to her."

"You better tell that woman Y/N. You honestly have no right to be keeping these secrets from her and then try and be mad at something she did. Like are you forgetting you did the SAME exact thing."

"I know, I know India." I sighed putting a hand over my face. I was already feeling bad as is, and hearing her telling me this was just too much. I know it's what I deserve after everything I been doing but shit is hard for me to handle honestly.

"I don't think you do Y/N. The only thing that's different between the two situations is that she actually told you the truth about what happened."

I sat there quietly thinking over what she had said. It was nothing but the truth but a hard truth. I don't know how things are going to work out for me when I tell her everything. Maybe she'll be great full that I'm telling her. Odds are that won't happen. I'm almost positive she's going to be pissed as hell and that's fine it's what I deserve.

"I'm gonna tell her."

"Good." I looked up from my phone when I heard the front door being opened and I knew it was Camila.

"Hey I'll call you later, she just got in."

India nodded. "Ok, Y/N you got this. Remember the longer you wait, the more things are going to hurt."

I nodded while running my hands through my hair. "Yeah you're right, thank you. Later."

"Later Y/N." She said before hanging up.

"Y/N?" I heard and my heart rate sped up.

"I'm in here!"

Damn please let her be in a good space.

Camila walked in taking a seat on the couch in front of me. Her face was red and she looked like she had been crying. Just seeing her like that made my heart hurt so bad.

"So umm, can we talk now?"

I nodded and sighed. "Wait, where's Ro?" I asked noticing that she came in alone.

"Oh she's with the girls."

I nodded and looked anywhere to avoid eye contact. "Alright, well let's talk then."

She gave me a weak smile. "Yes let's do that."

"Ok well first I just want to tell you that I do love you."

Her smile grew and she stood up from the couch walking to me now standing in front of me.

"Baby I know that. I love you too, and I'm so sorry for all that I've done to jeopardize and almost destroy our family."