Chap|5 Why?

-Sorry for any mistakes👾

▶️Camila's POV.◀️

"Excuse me Ms. Cabello, but we've landed." I smiled and nodded as I sat up to stretch.

"Thank you." I smiled as I slowly stood up.

"I also went ahead and took your luggage to the car."

"Thank you so much." I said once again. As I reached up and grabbed the few personal carryons that I had left.

When I stepped off the plane it literally felt like a dream. I mean it's been so long since I've had any alone time and honestly It feels so good to be alone. With no paparazzi to have to worry about or tons of screaming fans.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my fans dearly, I'd be nowhere without them. But I just really need this break.

But once again my main focus was still on being able to see my daughter. Like, I can not believe that I'm actually here. And knowing what I'm really coming here for is only making my nerves worse. I'm just hoping that everything goes good. I of  course I know things aren't going to be perfect, but I'm just praying that Y/N isn't too upset with me.

I know how dumb that must sound. But that just how I feel. Y/N has every right to be angry with me, with all that I've done to her. But I'm just hoping that she can at least learn to forgive me.

Speaking of Y/N. I was now strolling down my instagram feed, seeing new pictures of my royalty.

"My baby

"My baby." I whispered as I stared at the pictures in Aw.

God she's so beautiful. I can't believe I helped make her. Well I actually can. But that's besides the point. She's mine and that's all that matters. Although I haven't seen her since she was an infant. I still feel so close to her. And I thank god everyday for having someone like Y/N for being there for our daughter. Because without her, I don't know where me or my daughter would be.

I made sure to save the pictures before I looked up from my phone to see a man holding a sign with my name. I quickly made my way over to the car as he held the door opened and got in.

As soon as I got myself into the car my phone stared ringing.

"Hello?" I picked without even checking to see who it was.

"Camila, we need to talk." I frowned when I realized who's voice it was on the other line.

"Lauren? Really why are you calling me?"

"I just said because we need to talk Camila. Gosh are you listening to me." I rolled my eyes and waited for her to began talking. I don't know what we possibly had to talk about, unless she was apologizing.