Chap|24 Nice to meet you too

I walked through the mall with Camila by my side and Royalty on my hip. Today we decided to spend time together and have us a little family day. Since we've both been so busy, we needed it. Especially after the argument Camila and I had the other night, I'm just glad that she forgave me.

"Hey baby I'm going to go into Victoria's Secret for a now." I looked down at Camila before smiling.

"Ohh Alright, do that. Ro and I are gone be in the toy store." She giggled and nodded

"Ok I'll meet you guys there." I nodded and turned to walk away with Royalty.

"Ok Ro. You can pick anything you want." I spoke as I carried her into the store with four huge security guards following close behind me.

I watched as her eyes light up at the sight of all the toys. She started squirming around in my arms so I let her down and she was everywhere.

"Royalty, slow down baby!" I yelled as she wobbled her way around the store. When I finally caught up to her I bent down to pick her up.

"What did momma tell you, huh?" I asked her while kissing her face making her laugh. When I stood up all the way my body came in contact with a smaller one.

"Woah, my bad." I said politely

She looked up at me and smiled. Wow ok she was beautiful, but nothing compared to who I had already by my side. My Camila.

"It's fine, I wasn't exactly watching where I was going either." I nodded my head at her while I tried to hold a squirming Royalty still.

The random girl gasped as she looked up at Royalty. "Aww my gosh she's precious."

I nodded and smiled back. "Thanks."

"Of course. She looks just like her momma." She said in a baby voice as she reached over to pinch royalty's cheeks. I cleared my throat awkwardly and nodded.

"Ha Yeah."

"So you really don't remember me?"

"I'm sorry, should I?" I asked with a weird look on my face. She laughed and shook her head before sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Chanel." I nodded and gently grabbed her hand.

"Y/N."

"Oh trust me, I know exactly who you are." I watched her bite down on her lip and something was telling me to leave this conversation now. " You just don't remember me."

I rubbed the back of my neck and nodded. "Yeah my bad."

She shrugged as she kept that same smile on her face . "It's fine. But hopefully you can get to know me." I looked down at her feeling her hand run up and down my chest.

"Uh-uh n-no umm" I looked down at Royalty who had a pout on her face. "I have to go, I'm kinda running late for something."

She smiled at me before giving my shirt a tug. "No problem but here, just put your number in my phone and I'll definitely be calling you."

"Umm alright." I said as I grabbed her phone from her hands. I have no idea what I was thinking at this moment. I know it was a dumb move, but something about this girl just pulled me in.

When she walked away I could just feel Jimmy's eyes on me.

"Not now Jim." I said sternly before walking away back down the toy aisle.

He cleared his throat. "Yes ma'am, but I will be praying for you. You'll need it."

I looked up at him and he shrugged. Shit! I knew he was right. This could only end wrong, so please pray for my dumbass.

"Hey baby–

"Ah!" I yelled with a hand over my chest. Camila was just standing there looking at me. "Oh my gosh mila you scared the shit out of me girl!"

"Ok first my bad baby. And second stop cursing in front in Royalty." She said before taking her from me.

.....Like always😑🙄

"And why did I scare you, where you in here doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I cleared my throat and did my best to play this shit off. "What, really Camila you know me better then that."

She gave me the look she always does when she doesn't believe me and I rolled my eyes. "Babe I'm telling you the truth, just ask Jim." I shrugged making her look at him.

I stood behind her trying to give him some direction on what to say. He gave me a confused look but continued to talk. Jim kept a straight face and tone.

"Yes, Miss Brown here was just being her normal–flirty self...?" He asked unsure making me slap the back of his head.

"Oh really?" Camila said before turning her attention back on me.

I shook my head quickly as I threw my hands up. "No, no, no baby that's not true he just got his words a little mixed up."

"Really Y/N, he got his words mixed up?" She nodded "ok it's whatever. Come on Royalty let's go."

"What?! No Camila!" I yelled but she just ignored me I groaned and dropped my arms down to my sides.

"Really Jimmy?" He shrugged

"What I couldn't tell what you where saying."

"Well you know I wasn't saying no damn flirty!" Man I swear nothing never goes right with my ass.

******
A/N

Hiii guys!! I hope you all enjoyed this update.. it's the second one today by the way😁👍🏼

Let me know what you all think.. who's this Chanel girl?? And how does she "know" Y/N🧐what was Y/N thinking by giving her, her number.. be ready for what's to come👀😭🤧

Thank you all so much for reading/voting also sorry for any mistakes💛