Chap|15 Don't worry

________

Later that day.

"So what are we going to do about this break in thing?" Camila asked and I sighed. Right now we're on our way to the Cabello's house to pick up Ro. And all I could think about was what had happened earlier this morning.

"I don't know. But I do know that I'm not going to let anybody hurt my family. So we're going to move soon." Camila nodded without a word she's been real quiet since this morning.

"Yeah it's not safe there. But you'd think with all the security and gates that you have, that it would be impossible for anyone to even get in."

"That's what I'm saying. Like damn what else do I have to do. But don't worry I'm gone get everything figured out. I can promise you that." We made small talk for a while until we finally made it to the house.

I looked over at Camila. I knew she was still down and I didn't want her thinking about any of that right now. I couldn't help but think back to when I got that crazy phone call in the shower last night. It was starting to make me wonder who it really was. But I wasn't about to say anything about that to Camila. Especially not right now.

"Just think about it Y/N. Someone purposely only touched Royalty's room. Which means they where looking for her. So what would've happened if she wasn't at my parents house huh?"

"Look. I'm going to handle everything. So I want you to try and just forget this for right now while we are with Ro today, and to try and have a good day." This is something big to take care of but I don't want Camila to be in it or for this to drag her down.

She sighed and gave me a small smile before nodding. "Ok, I'll try." I nodded before cutting off the car and getting out. I followed Camila up to the door and waited behind her.

"Mami we're here to pick up Royalty!" Camila yelled as soon as we made it into the house.

"Well good morning to you too mija." I heard sinuhe say as she came from around the corner with Royalty walking right behind her.

"Hi baby." I said bending down to pick her up into my arms.

"Sorry mami. Good morning." She sighed sinuhe looked over at me and I shook my head. We sat down in the kitchen to talk. I'm guessing sinuhe could tell something was off with us.

"What's going on with you two? And I want the truth." I looked over at Camila who was already looking at me. I could tell she was waiting for me to talk first so I did.

"We uh had a incident this morning and it's got her shook up." I said as I bounced Royalty in my arms making her giggle.

"What kind of incident Y/N?" She asked while looking between Camila and I. But I didn't really want to tell her, because I didn't want to bother her or worry her.

"Someone broke in the house mami, into Royalty's room." Camila said.

"What?!" I just shook my head agreeing. "And What was done about this? I mean why weren't the police called or why didn't you guys call us?"

"I honestly don't even know. I just wasn't thinking about it then."

Sinuhe shook her head while looking at us. "Wow, I can't believe this. So what are you going to do now?" Camila nodded slowly and took Ro out of my arms.