Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...

****
Recap:

Y/N's POV.

"Mami!" My head immediately turned up towards the voice. I watched as sinuhe looked over at me with a nervous look on her face.

"Yes mija!"

"Dad just called and said-"

"C-Camila?" I asked as I stared at the girl in front of me.

"Umm Y/N, Hey." She said softly. I stood up slowly my eyes never leaving her's. She was standing there with my daughter in her arms, and acting as if nothing was wrong.

So many things where running through my head. I was feeling so many different emotions. Confusion, heartbreak, anger..

Mostly anger. The woman standing in front of me right now, was the same woman who caused me so much pain. And I wanted to know why she had my daughter in her arms.

It took everything in me not to blow up right now.

"Sinuhe." I said simply wanting her to come and explain this shit to me.

"Y/N honey listen-"

"Really! Listen! Why would I do that when you clearly haven't been listening to me!"

"Y/N shes still my daughter as well." She had some nerve to say some bullshit like that.

I gave her the dirtiest look I could. I want about to continue to bite my tongue. I knew I was about to let everything out.

^^^^

"I don't give a fuck, Camila! You didn't want her! You gave her up remember?!"

"Well now I'm trying to be there! She's still so young and I don't want to miss anymore time with her!" I rolled my eyes as I watched tears began to form in her eye.

"Both of you stop it now!" Sinuhe said as she stood in the middle of us.

"You are both two adults and you need to talk it out like so. Give me my grand baby. And talk like you have some since." She said as she grabbed royalty from Camila and took India with her into the living room.

"What made you bring her here?" Camila asked with a frown as she watched India follow sinuhe.

I shrugged "does that matter?"

She shrugged and crossed her arms. "I guess not, I just thought that she would know better than to come into my parents house." I rolled my eyes at Camila. I don't know why she was telling me this like her opinion really mattered at this point.

"Whatever Camila. That should be the least of your worries right now."

She chuckled as she took a step back. "Really?! The least of my worries Y/N!" She shouted as she pointed to herself.

"Listen Camila, she has nothing against you so you should have nothing against her. I mean I was with her before you. Remember, I cheated on her with you." I said slower.

This was one of the many reasons I hated talking about this. Camila always wanted to pretend to be the victim in the situation when she really wasn't. I feel like she has no reason to dislike India, for any reason. Especially if India can let it all go.

"Alright, well Y/N. All I know is I just want to be here for my baby. Please." I stared down at her and sighed as I ran my hands down my face.

"Camila, it's not like I don't want you there. Alright cause I do. But I have a huge problem with trusting you and the last thing I'm gone let happen is you hurt my daughter."