Chap53|Everything has changed.

Camila's POV.

"Oh ohh my gosh no! Stop it Shawn!"

"Nope not until you take back what you said." He chuckled as he continued to make me suffer by tickling me.

I'm now 4 months pregnant 13 weeks to be exact. My stomach is still barely showing but I can feel a little bump starting to form. So everything is going great, everyone now knows that I am pregnant, well everyone here on my team that is. I of course had no choice but to tell them about it.

"Ok ok fine I'm sorry." I said out of breath from laughing so hard.

He sat up with me still laying down and smiled. "Good now I'll stop I guess."

I smiled up at him and we stared at each other for a moment.

Ok so over the past couple of weeks since I've been on tour things have been great. Well between Shawn and I, and as you can tell we get along just fine. Things were a little weird at first but once we actually got to know each other we become good friends.

Now everything's good with my tour life but I can't say the same about my relationship with Y/N.

We haven't been connecting at all. It's like whenever we would talk it would just lead into a huge argument. Not matter what it was about, the baby, Royalty or our careers. We just can't seem to see eye to eye anymore.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with me having that one lunch with Shawn, but that was so innocent and all she had to do was answer my calls and we could've have talked about it. But yet she chooses to continue to be a child and ignore and dodged my calls. So what am I to do I can't force her to listen to me.

It was bugging me at first. But now I don't even bother to really try and reach out to talk to her as much, only because I know how it'll end. And I don't need that unnecessary stress in my life especially not right now.

With me now being 13 weeks pregnant and actually aware that I'm carrying a child I'm trying to be a lot careful of what I do and how I handle things. And if Y/N wants to be an ass all the time then so be it. We just won't talk until I come home.

"Camila...mila!" I jumped seeing Shawn staring down at my face with a worried look on his.

"Huh, what's wrong?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"I should be asking you the same thing, you've been spaced out for a good 5 minuets now. I was trying to call and get your attention, you ok?"

I sighed and sat up some with my back against the headboard.

"Umm yeah." I was debating on if I should really open up to him about Y/N and I's problems or would that be wrong of me to do.

He gave me a look telling me he didn't believe me. "Are you sure Camila? Because whatever it is bothering you it's not good to hold it in you can talk to me if you need to."

I nodded slowly still thinking to myself. Am I really doing the right thing by not talking to Y/N. I mean know I've tried calling and messaging her. But am I trying hard enough. I know Y/N and she's probably just upset because I'm not there with her Royalty but that I can not help.

But then I can't help but think differently, like why isn't she trying to call me and check on me. She knows I'm pregnant and I shouldn't have to do all of the work. We also have a child together and it's not fair to Royalty that she hasn't spoken to me.

I shook myself out of whatever trance I was in and forced a smile on my face.

I looked back up at Shawn and nodded. "Yep I am sure, so don't worry about it."