Chap|31 Lust and Heartache

Y/N's POV.

"Wait,wait. Lauren this isn't right." I said as I pushed her body off of mine. I know I'm drunk as shit, but I also know that Lauren kissing me is dead wrong.

I just lost Camila. The love of my life over the same type of shit. Even though that wasn't really all my fault, I refuse to do this to her, even if I can't have her right now.

Lauren moved back and looked at me. "What do you mean Y/N?"

"I mean we." I said pointing in between the two of us as I sat up slowly still feeling the alcohol heavy in my system. "We, us Lauren can not do this."

She gave me a confused look before sitting up herself "But you just told me you loved me."

"Yeah I know and I meant what I said. I just didn't mean it in that way." I watched her as she sighed and looked down at her lap. I couldn't help but fell bad for turning her down. But I just don't feel that way about her.

Her face dropped and I could tell that I hurt her. I pulled her over to me and hugged her. "I'm sorry Lo."

"No, no. It's fine Y/N I get it. I don't know why I expected that from you anyway."

"Lo. Please–"

"Y/N I'm ok. I was out of line, I and I understand that." She said and I nodded.

"But, that doesn't mean that I don't still have feelings for you." I looked up my eyes meeting with hers.

"B-but we-we can't do that lo. We can't."

"says who?" She whispered in my ear and that's when I knew maybe her coming over here was bad ass idea.

I watched with big eyes as she slowly crawled up over my body and straddled down on my lap. "Lauren I was for real when I said we can't do this."

She smirked down at me as I felt her start to pull my hair. "You know I hear you saying what we can't do, but nothing that you don't want to do."

I just sat there looking at her not saying a thing. I was in shock that Lauren was acting this way, I mean I know about her feelings towards me but damn it's never been like this before.

"So come on Y/N, tell me. Do you want this to happen?" She whispered while slowly biting down on my ear. "Do you want me?" She said as she moved herself up and down on me.

"I-I-"

********

Camila's POV.

Heartache. Thats all I feel at this moment. But I had to leave, I had to get away from that damn house. Because I knew if I stayed any longer it would only cause more problems.

Besides maybe this is exactly what we need. Some time apart from each other. I'm mean since we've gotten back together it seems like all we've done is argue and fight.

"Camila mija, are you sure your ok?" I turned to look at my mom standing by my door with a concerned look on her face. When I left Y/N's house, I decided to come back home to my parents house. At least until I figure out if I want to go back to my own apartment or if I'm even gonna stay here period.