Chap35|No one understands

Camila's POV.

"Ok Camila I get that you're still upset with her but don't you think she knows that she fucked up." One of my closest friends Haley said as we sat down in one of the empty booths in Baskin Robbins.

I shook my head at her. This is all I ever hear nowadays since Y/N and I's split.

"You would think so. But really I feel like she only wants us to get past this just to get back together."

She gave me a funny look and giggled. "Well duh Camila, isn't that the whole point of her even apologizing?"

"I've known Y/N along time, and I know that she is crazy about you."

"I'm just saying that I don't think she's really thinking about all that she did to me. She just expects me to forgive her and move on. But I don't think I can do that."

Haley nodded. And I knew she understood what I was saying. Haley and I grew up together, no she's not famous or anything but I've missed her and that's what I glad about. That I can just talk to her and not get judged.

She smiled softly at me before reaching over the table and grabbing my hand.

"Listen babe. I get where you're coming from, I do. But you and Y/N also have a daughter together. You guys have to at least work things out for the sake of her."

I sighed as I stuffed my face with more ice cream. I knew she was right. But I'm just simple not ready to have another conversation with Y/N especially after the last one that we had the other day.

I knew I hurt her after I just walked out, but I was also hurting. And I felt like it was too soon for us to be talking about what she did, too fresh on my heart.

But she was right about a few things. And they all had to do with my daughter. I did need to go and see her soon.

"I know. Your right Haley."

She shrugged as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Duh, when am I now right."

I laughed at her and she looked over at me with a serious face.

"What's so funny?" She asked while she ate her ice cream.

I shook my head and put a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth.

"Nothing babe. Nothing." I said as I patted her hand.

"Anyway. So how have things been since you broke them off with the girls?"

I rolled my eyes as I sat back against the seat. "Ugh you know at first I'm not gonna lie things did not go so great. They literally trashed me. But we talked things out and we're good now."

She nodded and stopped before raising her eyebrow. "Even Lauren?"

"Uh no. Except Lauren. Only because she's been trying to get with Y/N." When I said that I could literally see Haley's eyes pop out of her head.

"Bitch no!"

I nodded. "Yes! She has and at Y/N's album release party she even stooped so low as to put her hands on me."

"Ok now Camila stop playing with me."

"I swear to you."

"And why are you just now informing me with this information!"

I shrugged. "It totally skipped my mind. I mean Y/N got passed it and they talk now."

"They talk? Talk like how? Because I know Y/N knows about Lauren's feelings."

"Yeah she does, but she claims it's not like that."

Haley shook her head. "You know Y/N's done some fucked up shit, but I can honestly say I don't think she would do that to you. Especially with Lauren."

"Umm yeah well I hope not."

She looked over at me. "But I'm not gonna lie, I would probably be pissed knowing that my girlfriend was still talking and being friendly with a bitch who put hands on me, and has feelings for her." She shook her head.

"That's just crazy." I sighed and nodded our situation was more than crazy at the moment.

"Yeah."

"But you just say the word and I'll still give Lauren the ass beating that she deserves."

I smiled at her and nodded. "Will do Haley."

"Ummhmm, So how is my baby Royalty doing?"

"She's good. You know I really miss her, I haven't seen her since Y/N and I broke things off."

She nodded slowly. "I haven't seen her in so damn long. How old is she again? Two?"

"Yeah her birthday is coming up soon."

"I hope I get me an invite Cabello." She said while rolling her eyes.

"Of course you will. Now can we get out of here and do some shopping."

"Aww hells yeah that's just what I need, you paying?" She asked while looking over at me and looping her arm with mine. I laughed and nodded.

"Sure my treat."

What would I do without this girl. I swear she's my rock.

Unknown POV.👀🤔

"So am I doing a good job?" I looked over at her and shrugged.

"Your doing ok. But they were talking again."

"Boss I think our plan is going great right now. I mean they still haven't gotten back together yet."

"Yeah and as long as it stays that way, then we'll be fine. But all of these outside people keep coming in, and we can't let that affect this plan."

"Of course, but what if they do end up back together? We can't really stop that."

My head snapped towards him. Of course he would be the one out of them to say that stupid shit.

"Well it better not happen! Or I won't be able to help what happens to you!"

"N-no don't worry boss we've got it under control. He was just joking."

I chuckled and waved my gun around.

"Umm well I don't joke."

They all stood there looking at me like I was crazy. Maybe because I really was.

"Now get back to work!"

I will have Y/N back with me soon. So I hope she doesn't get to comfortable in trying to get her little Camila back. Because it won't last any time.

••••••••••
A/N

Hello everyone... I hope you all enjoyed this small update. Much like a filler chapter☺️

I have been thinking a lot on this book and I feel that it is going in a great direction. So just please stick with me😭😭

So let me know what you all think about what's happening do far🤔

I see the unknown POV. Is back👀🧐we still don't know who it is huh??? Maybe we'll find out sooner than later😌

Will Camila give Y/N another chance? Or is she done?😩😕

Thanks so much for reading/voting😽also sorry for any mistakes😰