Chap58|Worried

Y/N's POV.

I woke up with the feeling of hands on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Camila laying beside me. Her leg wrapped around my lower waist as she held her hand up with the palm of her hand, watching me as her other hand caressed my face.

"Hey sleepy head." Her voice rasped out while staring at me with a small smile on her face.

She looked so beautiful , I couldn't even describe. Just her looking at me was making my heart beat faster.

I know that's because I'm in love with her. She's my world. And yesterday really put me in prospective, because I don't know what I would've done if something would have really been wrong with her.

"Hey baby." I said with a small smile as my hands went straight to her stomach.

"Sleep well?" She asked making my smile grow even bigger. She's so damn sweet, after everything that's happened she still checking on me.

"Of course. I always do when I got you by my side." I spoke while pulling her closer to me. "But I'm more worried of how you slept."

She poked out her bottom lip. "Aww baby." She said before kissing me. "Your so sweet. I'm fine, thank you."

I shrugged. "Well it's the truth. I don't ever want us to go back to a place like that. I hated knowing that you where hurt because of me." I said rubbing my hand softly around her hard round stomach.

"Trust me I never want to go back to that either." I sighed as I watched her facial expression change.

I ran my hands over her face. "Listen just promise me that next time we have a misunderstanding, that you'll just come and talk to me about and not run away. Please, because I can't handle that happening again."

She grabbed ahold of my hand and nodded. "I promise you baby."

I reached down to kiss her head and smiled. "Good. Because I'm never going to get that close to loosing you again."

"You better not." I pulled her closer to me by her slim waist and stared at her. "But you know what they say Y/N, how you get them is how you loose them. That's what I'm most afraid of." She said quietly.

I looked down at her like she was crazy. I know I was cheating on India with Camila but that doesn't mean anything thing. I was young and stupid, and I didn't care about anybody but my damn self. I was selfish, just wanting any pussy that I could get.

"What are you trying to say Camila? You think I'm going to do you like I did with India?"

She shrugged. "I'm not saying anything Y/N, but you have to admit things tend to work out that way."

"Well its not going to go that way. Just because I cheated on her doesn't mean I'm going to do it to you."

She's never said anything like this before. Now all of a sudden she thinking like this. I bet it has something to do with Chanel's ass.

She smiled up at me and reached up kissing my lips. "I know baby. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset."

I shook my head. "I'm not upset at you baby. I just don't want you thinking that shit. People already have this perspective of me as being a bad person. I need for you to know that I'd never do you like that."

She brought her hand up to my face. "I know it baby, and I'm not like those people. I know you for who you really are."

"I'm glad you do. Because I love you and I love you baby." I said as I went down to kiss on her small stomach.

"We love you more baby." She dragged out with a small pout on her face.

I chuckled as I leaned down to kiss on her face and plump lips.