Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.

Camila's POV.

"So uh, what does this mean for us?" I looked over to Y/N as I held Royalty closer to me. I missed my baby so much. I never wanted to be apart from her ever again.

"I don't really know. What do you want it to mean?"

Y/N sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. "Of course I want you back Camila. I want us back together, in the same house being as happy as we used to be. You know before all of this bullshit went down."

I just looked at her. I didn't know if I should really take this chance or not. I mean was she still the same Y/N that I remember, that I first fell in love with.

"But I know you're wanting to take things slow."

I sighed and shook my head.

"What's the matter?" She asked as she sat up staring me right in my eyes.

"Nothing it's just–

"Just what, Camila?" She asked in a whisper.

"I'm really scared Y/N." When I said that she put her head down in her hands. "I mean I miss you Y/N don't think I don't and I miss being with you. It's just I don't know if I can take anymore heartbreak."

"And you don't have to Camila. I know I lied to you, I get that. But I never cheated."

"Ok Y/N, you keep telling me that. But I still think we should take things slow with getting back together. I mean I don't fully trust you yet."

She smacked her lips as she sat back down. "Ok cool."

"Come on don't tell me your mad."

She shrugged. "It's fine, I'm good." I turned my head at her knowing she had an attitude.

"Alright Y/N. Well I still appreciate you coming to see me and bringing my baby." I said while looking down at Royalty.

"Kicking us out already. Damn ok."

"Y/N please stop being like that. You already knew I had more shows to do." I watched as she stood up from the couch and went to grab Royalty from my arms. I looked up at her shocked that she was really getting this upset over something that I couldn't control.

"Really Y/N, your going to act like this?" I stood up following her.

She continued ignoring me as she walked over to the door. I rushed in front of her blocking the door before she could get to it.

"Camila just move." I shook my head as I looked up at her.

"No Y/N, I'm not letting you leave upset." She sighed and turned away from me. "We literally just got things back together, and I refuse to let them go like this because you're stubborn."

She chuckled and looked down at me. "Really Camila? Don't even start with me about that. As long as I've been trying to fix shit with you, and you've done nothing but push me away!"

"Ok Y/N but we're here now! So what you just want to walk away because I said I don't trust you!" She shook her head and chuckled.

"Man Camila you full of shit." She yelled while pointing her finger down at me.

"Excuse me. What the hell are you taking about Y/N?"

She shrugged as she moved back from me still holding Royalty from me. "Man you heard what I said! Just forget it then, if you don't trust me? Then why the hell am I still trying to fix this!"

I just stared at her not being able to believe that she was actually speaking to me like this.

"It's a waste of my damn that's what this is." She mumbled while looking down at me.