Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION

Y/N's POV.

It's been about 3 months now since Camila left for her tour. Honestly ever since Camila and I made up and made things official again, she's been kinda distant. Not just from me but from Ro to.

I know it probably has a lot to do with me, I can admit that. But I was only ignoring her calls and texts because of how she was acting. So it's her own fault, because she's the one who went out with somebody I'm sure has feelings for her.

I get I'm still keeping important things from her. Like what happened between me and India. Even about Chanel's little drop by. So I'm definitely not any better in this situation, but after what went down I haven't even heard from India. Which I am glad for. She hasn't tried to contact me, and I sure as hell haven't tried to contact her ass. After this whole Chanel thing, which I still haven't told her and I don't know if I will at this point.

All I know is Camila has been spending a lot of her free time with this Shane Mends. Still don't know who in the hell that is for real. All I know he's some ass that's on her tour now. She acts like I don't know but of course I do. I mean how could I not, she's fucking Camila Cabello it's all over everything. Everybody knows and thinks they're dating now.

Does it bother me? Yeah it does not gonna lie, I'm sure you can tell it does. But we're not even communicating at this point so she wouldn't know it. That's one of the reasons why we're in the place that we're in.

Anyway, she is supposed to be back for a break in about two weeks, for Ro's birthday and nothing has changed. So I'm afraid to see how that's gonna play out, if  we don't work this out.

I sighed as I finally got to relax, I had just came from this long ass meeting to go over everything for tour sice it was about to start soon. I was so tired, but I'm glad that it's over with because I've been so busy lately. It does have something to do with me and camila not speaking because of us being so busy of course its not the main thing but it does play its role.

The last time we talked I saw her going out with that fool and after that we tried talking about everything else going on but it always ended in arguments. That was about a week ago.

I know it's my fault. I know that if I wasn't ignoring her in the first place that we wouldn't be like this. But sometimes I'm an idiot.

Right now I was laying on the bed with Royalty cuddled up against me watching me play the game. She was just fine until she dropped her cup and started crying for Camila.

"Ma ma mommy!" She yelled out at the top of her lungs.

"Ro, cut it out." I said trying to calm her down. But I knew she only wanted Camila right now. She missed her too.

"I wan mwommy!" She continued to cry and pout at me.

"Ok. Ok I'm going to call mommy calm down." She sniffed as she rubbed her small hands against her eyes. I couldn't continue to do her like this. I know I was being childish and it's not fair for me to be punishing her by being stubborn as Amanda calls me. By not talking to Camila.

I ran my hands over my face as I picked up my phone ready to FaceTime Camila. Hopefully she had some free time because our daughter needed her.

As soon as she answered and her face popped up on the screen Royalty didn't waste no time before grabbing for the phone.

I chuckled and held her hands back. "Hold on baby." I moved the phone and sat it up on the stand next to the bed so I wouldn't have to hold it up.

"Hey." Camila spoke without looking at the screen.