Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.

1 month later

"Camila, mija I'm taking Royalty with us to the store."

I nodded softly not looking away from the tv. "Ok mami."

Its been over a month since I left Y/N, and Royalty and I have been staying here with my parents. Since I'm pregnant and obviously not talking to Y/N right now, they wanted me as close as possible.

"When we get back you need to be out of this bed." She said with a stern look on her face.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. She's been on me as long as I've been here about getting up and getting out. She seems to think I'm slipping away into depression. But I know I'm not, I'm completely fine.

Although it's only been one month since Y/N and I have been been apart I of course still feel the hurt from what happened. But I'm not depressed about anything. Besides I can't afford to put that stress on myself at the moment it wouldn't be good for the baby.

After they left I sighed and stood up from the bed. I heard my phone go off and I sat back down on the bed to grab it.

"Y/N out with ex India Westbrook. Could there still be something going on with the two?"

"Wait India and Y/N, what happened to Camila?"

"Superstar Y/N Brown and ex girlfriend India Westbrook caught waking out the hospital together.."

"Y/N brown and India Westbrook looking pretty cozy, and let's not forget the bump👀 Y/N.. what you doing??"

I sighed trying to calm myself down. Reminding myself that she was not my problem anymore.

But I would only be lying to myself if I said seeing all of this didn't piss me off. Even though I know I'm the one that left. She could have at least attempted to reach out to me. But no, I see why she hasn't. She's been way too busy.

I stood up and instantly felt hard cramps in my stomach. I bent over hold my stomach trying to wait for the pain to stop.

When it eased up a little I walked downstairs to grab me something to drink and a snack before making my way back upstairs and into my room to lay down. Because I'm sure whatever it is can be fixed with a little rest.

My phone continued to go off by I just cut it off and closed my eyes.

-
I woke up feeling the same pain from earlier. It had now moved down to the bottom of my stomach and I cried to myself as the cramps got stronger.

"Hi KAKI- kaki what's the matter?" I heard the sound of my little sisters voice.

"Sofia, go-go get mami." I stuttered lowly as I rocked back and forth holding my stomach tightly with my eyes closed. I was so scared at this point, what was all of this pain.

"Y-you ok kaki?"

I opened my eyes slightly grabbing a hold of her hand. "Sofia- please just go." I cried and she nodded quickly before running out of the room.

A couple of seconds later the door opened back up and I heard my mom's voice.

"Mija what's the matter? Sofia just came to me crying."

"Mami." I cried as I tried to reach out for her.

"Oh baby what's hurting you?" She grabbed my arms and pulling me up slowly. As she moved back the cover she gasped.