Chap|4 She's back?

Recap:

Camila's POV.

"I miss you so so so much kaki." She pouted and I copied her.

"Me too sof, but don't worry, it won't be long until I come back home."

"Yay!" She said said with a huge smile I then heard more noises and the phone was dropped.

I laughed and shook my head. "Sofia what are you doing?" She didn't say anything but instead I was someone with small feet running with the phone.

"Ugh! Mami, Royalty won't stop!"  As soon as I heard those words my heart stopped.

It couldn't be. That was my baby, my baby girl was right in front of me at the moment and I had no idea what to do.
***

Camila's POV.

All of a sudden I saw a small head covered in hair pop up in front of the screen.

I gasped and quickly sat my phone down away from my face

I gasped and quickly sat my phone down away from my face. I mean what was I supposed to do, she was looking right at me.

"Royalty, no bebita. No." I heard my moms voice speak out as the phone was then placed back on her.

"I'm sorry about that honey." I nodded and sighed as I looked down almost afraid to talk.

"Camila, sweetheart." She said in a soothing voice. Which of course caused the tears to began to fall.

"I-i know that was her mom." I sniffed as I continued to feel the tears run down my face.

"Yes Camila, it's her." Hearing my mom say those words did something to me. Even though I knew that it was my baby. Just hearing her say it, made me feel so many different emotions.

"H-how is she? I mean how is she doing?" I asked quickly.

"She's doing fine mija, really." She said I nodded as I smiled wide.

"That's great mami. So great to hear." I continued as I rubbed the remaining tears from my stained cheeks.

"Camila, I know what your thinking and I want you to stop it right now. She's fine, everything is fine. You really need to stop beating yourself up about it honey."

"That's so much easier said then done mom. I'm her mother, I should be there for her yet I left. I've missed everything." I explained the best that I could through my tears.

I watched as she stared at back at me for a moment. Like she was thinking hard about something.

"What is it Mom?" I asked wanting to know what she was thinking.