Chap|23 Get it together

About a month after my album release party, and my music was still going strong. I was still holding onto that number one spot on top 100 billboard and R&B billboard, and with my number two spot on iTunes.

So I couldn't complain. BUT after everything that went down, everybody was talking about Me being with Camila and Lauren. Now that shit had been super annoying. I'm just glad that Camila's been better about everything and she hasn't been so down lately.

"So what's been up with you bro?" I shrugged as I ran my hand over my face. I was now sitting outside on my basketball court hanging with one of my old friends Travis. We go way back, but he moved and we lost touch. He real cool though.

"Man same o' same o', you know me

"Man same o' same o', you know me." He grinned as he slapped my shoulder.

"Oh hell yeah man!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Nah dude I'm not even on that no more."

He raised his eyebrow at me like he didn't believe me. "What are you serious? This ain't the Y/N I know."

"Your right this is the new Y/N." I said with a smirk on my face.

He laughed and pushed my head. "Yeah man whatever. I know your ass still the same."

I pushed him back and took a seat on the bench. "Listen dude. I have my daughter to think about, I'm not thinking about no hoes."

"Since when?" I shrugged and turned my head away from him.

"Last month." We both burst out laughing. If you can't tell by now, Travis is a huge man whore and that's probably where I got most of my bad habits from.

"Aye I heard that party was all that bro." I nodded as I shot lay up and turned around to look at him.

"Yeah it was cool. And besides all that drama, I'm happy as hell my album is finally out, that way I can start focusing on my tour and shit."

"Aye you right. Now that shit was crazy, I was not expecting that to pop off. But Woah already?"

I nodded "Hell yeah, I gotta keep working you know. Even tho I got this part out the way, I still got a lot of things to do. And even more shit coming up."

"So when you planning on taking a break? Cause honestly you and me both know you could retire right now if you wanted to." I shrugged and fixed my hat on my head.

"I don't even know to be honest. But it probably won't be no time soon."

"Y/N!" He looked over at me.