Chap|29 Regrets

Camila's POV.

"No." I turned to look up at her. No. What does she mean by no. As if she has any say in this.

"No?" I asked with my arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

"Exactly. No.I'm  not letting you leave me Camila!" She yelled and I immediately took a step back.

"Well guess what Y/N, you don't have any say in this decision! Ok, you messed everything up! Not me!" I felt myself getting more upset by the second as I yelled and pointed at her. She was being so selfish right now.

"Man what?" I heard her say as I walked over to my closet. "But you won't even let me explain. You don't know everything Camila."

I turned around quickly. "Explain! Explain what exactly Y/N? You cheated and there's no explanation for that!"

"So that's it, you just gonna leave without even hearing me out?" I shrugged as I continued to fish through my closet for my things that was until I felt a firm grip on my arm turning me around to come face to face with her.

"Oh my god what Y/N!" I yelled out in frustration I just want to be left alone at this point.

"Your ass is not leaving me like I just said!"

"Yea I am!"

"What about about your daughter huh, you just gonna leave her!"

"I'll come to visit her! But for now I don't think this is the place for me to be. I can't stand to be around you! You smell just like her Y/N, and looking at your neck I can see all the clear evidence!" I spoke as I grabbed her face in my hand moving it from side to side to get a good look at all the marks on her neck.

"That's why you need to listen to me and let me talk! Then you'd know exactly what happened not what you heard!"

"You lied to me Y/N! Time after time, and you want me to sit here and let you explain some bullshit explanation you just pulled out of your ass!" She just looked down and shook her head.

It's like she wasn't even thinking about how I was feeling right now. All she freaking cares about is getting herself out of trouble.

I sighed and rested my head on the wall. "Y/N I'm not up for arguing with you. You and I both know what you did, so I don't feel like there's anything you can be explaining to me." I said softly trying my best to hold myself together.

"Baby, please." She begged trying to walk closer but I put my hands up blocking her from my body.

She frowned by took a step back giving me my space. "Camila it's not at all what you think alright. Yes I know I went out and lied to you about where I was going but I-i didn't sleep with that girl."

"So nothing happened between you two, then why'd you keep it from me that you where meeting with her, and why did y'all go to a hotel?"

"Damnit she drugged me Camila!" Y/N yelled and I could literally see the veins forming in her neck.

I let out a bitter chuckle and pushed myself off of the wall to continue packing. "Wow Y/N really. Nice excuse, but I'm not stupid! So just tell me, tell me now how long have you been seeing this-this woman for, huh?!"

"Baby I'm telling you the truth. There was no seeing each other-

"Except for last night."

"Ok Camila I know I fucked up!"

I nodded as I got my things in a large suitcase. "You did more than that Y/N."

"Oh my god this is some bullshit!"  I only ignored her while I grabbed the rest of my things. I knew this was the best for me.