Chap50|Wrong time

Recap:

"Hey baby." I jumped at the voice turning around with both hands on my chest.

"What in the- Chanel?"

She smiled at me and nodded. "Miss me?"

"Oh hell no!"
•••••

I stood there looking at her with big eyes. Like what could she possibly want.

For one how did she get into my house? And two what in the hell does she mean do I miss her? Hell no I don't! She was one of the reasons Camila doesn't really truest me as much.

"Chanel, why-what are you doing here? How did you get in?" I asked

She didn't say anything all she did was shake her head and look at me up and down. That's when I realized that I'm still standing in the shower.

I watched her eyes look at me while she licked her lips. I quickly covered myself.

"Now why are you being so shy baby? You know why I'm here." She spoke while walking towards me rubbing up and down my chest.

"Chanel get the fuck out my house yo!" I yelled pointed my finger in her face.

She backed away looking at me like I was crazy or like I didn't say a damn thing.

"Get out Chanel! I don't know how your sneaky ass got in here, but you need to leave!"

She shook her head sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"No I'm not leaving Y/N."

"Really now, do I have to force you out?"

"No Y/N I just came here to talk."

I couldn't help but turn my head at her. She came here to talk. This bitch has to be out her damn mind.

"Talk. You and I have nothing to talk about Chanel."

She shrugged as she sat there with her arms crossed. "We actually have a lot to talk about."

Damnit why is all of this bullshit happening to me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my towel up tighter on my lower body.

"Why in the hell would your stupid ass think that I would want to talk to you! You almost cost me my family and I'm not with that!"

"And how is any of that my fault, your the one who chose to come out with me Y/N. I didn't force you so stop acting this way."

"No but you did drug my ass and basically raped me!"

She smirked and nodded. "Oh baby trust me, you enjoyed it just as much as I did."

I smack my lips pushing her off of me. "Man get off of me! And once again how did your crazy ass get in here?!"

"First stop yelling at me." She whispered like she was about to cry. I just stood here looking down at her knowing that she was doing nothing but faking.

"And I have my ways. I knew that if I called you wouldn't answer so I had to come and see you myself."

"Did somebody let you in my house?"

"Y/N can we please not talk about that right now. I just really want to focus on the real reason I came here."

I shook my head thinking about what good would come out of me doing this. But if I don't would the crazy woman leave. "Whatever Chanel. At least let me get dressed first your crazy ass is not about to rape me again." I said with a serious look on my face.