Chap|12 The talk(s)

Y/N's POV.

"Aye it's DJ Envy here with Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God. And we are the breakfast club. Today we have the one and only Y/N Brown in the building with us!" He yelled into the mike causing everyone to clap and I smiled.

Today after the girls left my house I tried to get some more sleep, but that ended very quickly with my manager Rosa knocking on my door. Telling me I had to get a move on things with all my interviews and photo shoots, and to say that I was tired would be an understatement. I had been on my feet all day, but luckily this was my last stop. I decided to go and pick Ro up from Camila after this since she had been over there all day.

"Yeah, yeah what's up?" I laughed into my mike as I fixed my headphones on my ears.

"Alright so how's life been treating you?" I smiled as I sat back in my chair.

"Man you know I just been working. Working and taking care of my baby."

"Oh yeah that's right they got you on daddy duty huh?" Charlamagne said and I chucked and shook my head. "

"Hell yeah!" I said making everyone in the room laugh. "Nah but for real, it's an absolute honor you know to be her momma. I mean she changed my life man, for the better."

Everybody knows that before I had Royalty I was nothing but trouble. That's all I ever got into, especially when things didn't go my way. I was just a spoiled rich kid, who messed around with any girl I could get my hands on. And believe me there was a lot of girls.

But when I got with Camila and we really stared messing around. I left all that bullshit alone. When she came home one day and told me she was pregnant. Now that was the best day of my life, and the day that changed my life.

"Awww! Oh my gosh that so sweet Y/N! I love you guys relationship. It's the cutest thing ever." Angela gushed with a huge smile on her face.  I returned the smile and nodded.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Yeah man I can't wait till your album drops. I know this is about to be all that." I nodded

"Thanks bro that means a lot, man I been working so hard on it and for so long. I'm just ready for my fans to finally get to hear it."

Angela nodded. "I've always been a fan of yours since day one. And trust me when I say I can not wait to hear it." She laughed making me smile.

"Aw I appreciate the support, and trust me, you won't have to wait much longer."

"Alright Y/N so let's just get straight down to business." Charlamagne said and I threw my head back and groaned.

"Oh man, alright. What's up?" I asked as I ran my hands though my thick hair nervously.

"Aww she gettin nervous over there now!"

"Nah don't be nervous- well you might actually need to be nervous for this." He said making us all laugh.

"Ok so we all know that yo baby moms is that hot chick from the hot girl group!" My face frowned up as I heard him "describe" Camila and the rest of the girls.

"Their called Fifth harmony Charlamagne." Angela spoke up. I'm guessing she noticed the look on my face. I mean I wasn't trying to hide it.