Chap56|Questions

Camila's POV.

I woke up with my body buried deep into Y/N's side in our own bed. I'm so glad that we made up from last night. I mean I don't know what's been going on with me lately, but I can't continue to let it happen. My family comes first. Simple as that. And Y/N's giving me this chance to be there, so I can't mess it up. I have to be there for my daughter and Y/N.

If that means separating Shawn and I's relationship to being strictly all about tour to make Y/N comfortable. Then I was gonna do that for the rest of it. Because I wouldn't want her to put me in that position.

As I rolled over trying to go back to sleep all I could hear was the sound of a phone going off. I knew it had to be Y/N's since I had cut mine off last night.

I reached over her to pick it up hearing it continue to ring. I groaned as I went to push the power button to stop the ringing when I noticed that the call said 'Chanel'

I squinted my eyes at the phone. Maybe I'm just seeing wrong. I blinked a few times even rubbed my eyes. Still the phone call said 'Chanel'.

Oh hell no. Why haven't I ever heard of this Chanel person. Who was she, and what was she doing calling my girlfriend at this time?

"Babe. Babe wake up. Who is Chanel, and why is she calling you at 4:00 in the morning?"

"Huh?" She asked and I could tell she was not fully awake but I wanted answers now.

"I want to know who Chanel is." I said putting her phone down in her face sitting up some.

"Oh." She said before turning over facing the other way.

I hit her shoulder and shook her. "Y/N I'm not joking."

"Alright, Alright. She's umm the- the girl who drugged me." My eyes grew wide when she said that. I can't believe shes even still in contact with the person she claims raped her!

"Oh! You mean the bitch you lied to me about and went out with behind my back."

She shook her head. "If you want to put it that way Camila."

"If I want to put it that way? No it is that way Y/N so stop trying to down play it."

She groaned and sat up taking her phone from my hands. "Camila, it is too damn early for you to be yelling in my ear about this shit. So please just go back to sleep babe."

This only made me more upset. She was just trying to push it off like it was nothing, when it was obviously something. I mean why was this chick still in contact with her in the first place.

"Y/N you better get up, I know you hear me." I said now pushing her body over.

"Baby." She groaned while turning to face me.

"Get up and talk to me Y/N." I said while folding my arms across my chest. "I'm not going back to sleep until you do."

She closed her eyes and groaned. "Camila, baby. I don't know why that girl is calling me alright."

I shrugged "Why do you even have her number Y/N, what do you have to talk about with her hmm? She raped you as you call it so why in the hell are you even communicating with this chick!"

"Baby please."

"No Y/N, I want to know. Or do you have something to hide?"

She rolled over on her back and sighed. "Camila I don't have anything to hide."

"Then why do you have that number saved Y/N?"

"I don't know honestly I guess I just forgot to delete it from a while back when I first got it."