Chapter 1 ✰ Adorkable

Jen's pov

'I love you'. We stared into each others eyes for a minute. The most adorable smile I've ever seen showed up on his face. I leaned in and started to kiss him slowly as he pushed me softly against the wall behind me. He slightly opened his lips and stuck out his tongue to run it across my lips before he parted them.

'Cut!' the director yelled. 'Great job guys! The chemistry between the two of you is amazing!'

I smiled and pulled Colin with me. 'What the hell did you just do?' I yelled. Colin laughed and I couldn't hold my serious face. 'That was so unscripted!' I added but it made him laugh even more.

'Everything in life is unscripted, Jen.'

'Yeah, that's why I became an actress. That's scripted!'

He took a step closer to me and I felt his breath against my neck as he spoke. 'You wanted it to be scripted?' he asked with his hot Irish accent.

'You're unbelievable!' I said laughing as I walked away. He really is unbelievable. We just started filming season 7 and he already is the dork he used to be.

I walked over to my trailer with a smile on my face. I had two hours until my next scene and one hour until we have some lunch together. I sat down on my sofa and decided to read the new book about an evil snowman I got from my mother last week.

I looked around in my trailer. This place made me so happy. When Eddy and Adam asked me for another season I refused. I wanted to focus on other things and improve my directing, but I missed the acting too much so I changed my mind. They gave me a warm welcome back and here I am again.

I smiled because of those memories. I always loved acting, but Once Upon a Time became a part of my life and the cast is my second family. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door.

'Hey you!' I said as I saw Colin in front of my door.

'Hey... you' he answered. He came in and closed the door behind him. There was an awkward silence for a minute.

'So, about earlier...' he started 'the unscripted thing, you know.. I'm sorry. I got caught up in the moment and I crossed the line.'

'Colin, please. Don't be sorry. You're such a good actor and I know you for so long. It's okay.'

He smiled. 'Sure?' he asked to be sure.

I slapped him on his arm. 'I'm sure, dork!'

We looked at each other for a while. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and my heart skipped a beat.

'Starbucks?' we asked at the same time.

'I'll pay!' he added quickly.

I smiled. 'You're aDORKable!'

♥♥♥

A/N: I wanted to write a Colifer story for a while, but never started one. I'll finish my other story 'Lost Souls' but I just couldn't wait to start with this one.

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Whatpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories