Chapter 46 ✰ Hotel Room

Jen's pov

I'm hard to love. I'm difficult. But when I give my heart to someone, I give my whole heart and I never really get it back entirely. Sebastian was very special to me and I realize that feelings that come back are feelings that never left.

His lips touched mine and it felt incredibly good. After all those weeks, I needed love. Lots of love. Sebastian had always been good to me, but we didn't have enough time for each other. I never completely got over him.

I parted my lips from his when I heard someone smashing a car door. I looked around and saw Colin's car. 'Oh god, Colin' I whispered. I realized what I had done. Even worse, I realized that he was probably here to surprise me.

'Let him be. He doesn't deserve you' Sebastian replied while he leaned forward to kiss me again

'Don't. I... I'm sorry. I will always love you Sebas, but Colin means everything to me. I can't do this to him. Not again'

He sniffed. 'Then why don't you live with him anymore?'

Tears welled up in my eyes. I rested my forehead on his shoulder. 'I don't know' I sobbed

He pulled me in a hug and rubbed my back lovingly. 'Shall I take you home?'

I nodded as I buried my face in his neck. No matter how guilty I felt, Sebastian felt so familiar, so nice, so good.

With an arm around my shoulder he guided me to his car. My eye fell on a bunch of flowers next to his car that had probably been thrown to the ground. I noticed a letter. As curious as I was, I walked towards it. I took out the envelope and saw my name written on it. 'Colin...' I whispered almost inaudibly. Despite the fact that I was angry, he didn't deserve this. I do know that he had the best intentions and did things this way because he loves me, but it made me upset.

I put the letter in my coat pocket and sat next to Sebastian in the car. He put his hand on my leg and squeezed softly. 'Are you okay?'

I nodded. 'Yes, I'm okay' I lied

He moved his hand to my face and turned it slightly so that I had to look at him. 'You're not okay, Jen. I know you'

I laughed faintly. 'You know me too well'

'Shall I take you to Colin?'

My eyes widened. 'Would you do that for me?'

'Yes of course. You know what I think about him, but if it makes you happy I'll take you to him.'

Where did I deserve all those sweet and loving men? I started to think more and more that it was my fault that relationships didn't work out. I stared into his blue eyes. They weren't nearly as beautiful as Colin's, but they were blue enough to drown in them. I put my hand on his face and caressed it with my thumb.

'Every woman is lucky to have you, Sebas'

He smiled as his cheeks flushed red. 'Not everyone thinks that way'

I knew he meant me. 'Then those women are incredibly stupid'

'You can say that'

'Is that stupid woman allowed to make it right?'

He nodded.

I rested my forehead against his. 'Would you ever forgive her?'

'I already did' he whispered. He tilted his head a little to the right and pressed his lips to mine. He opened my mouth slightly with his tongue. Our tongues fought for dominance and we kissed each other with everything we had. After a while I broke the kiss and leaned back to pull myself together.