Chapter 15 ✰ You're Not Entirely Mine

Jen's pov

'Jen, I'm home!' I heard somewhere in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that Colin was awake.

'Who is that?' he asked.

I flushed red. 'Tell me, Jen!' he insisted

We heard someone walk up the stairs. 'Later. Hide yourself in the closet, please'

He gave me a ferocious look as he picked up his things. He hurried to the closet and could hide just in time. I sighed with relief.

'Hey beautiful!' Aiden said as he walked into my bedroom. A grin appeared on his face when he realized that I was naked. 'Were you waiting for me?' he asked cheeky.

I smiled. 'I didn't know you were coming home already' I admitted. Aiden walked over to me and I felt my heartbeat speed up. He sat down beside me and kissed me.

'Why are you back already?'

'Aren't you happy to see me?' he asked disappointed.

'Of course I'm happy. I'm just surprised.'

He nodded. 'I wanted to see you, before I go to my parents'

But you're just here...'

'I know, honey, but my mother needs me. Do I see you tonight?'

I nodded. He pressed a kiss on my forehead and hurried downstairs. Before I realized it, I heard the front door close.

Colin came out of the closet and avoided any eye contact. He threw his clothes on my bed and started to dress himself.

'Colin...' I began.

'No, Jen. I'm so done! I really thought this could be something. That we could become something...' he said. I could see that his feelings were hurt.

'We can become something...' I tried.

He grinned. 'You think? You didn't even tell me that you have a relationship. We had sex. Twice!' He almost screamed with anger. I had never seen him like that before.

'Colin...' I said again

'What? What do you want me to do or say? Oh Jen, it doesn't matter that you haven't told me about your boyfriend. No problem! Sex?' he said sarcastically.

Tears welled up in my eyes. 'I know it was wrong, but I didn't want to push you away again. I really like you.'

He shook his head. 'So lying was a better option?'

'I just don't know what I want.' I said as a tear rolled down my cheeks.

Colin rolled his eyes. His voice became softer. 'You know, Jen ... I know what I want and after tonight I thought we were on the same line. My heart is broken too often and I'm done with it. You are happy with him, so who am I to disturb that?'

I stood up. His eyes slid over my naked body as I walked towards him.

'Jen...'

'Do you want me?' I asked cheeky.

Colin closed his eyes and nodded. 'Yes...' he whispered

'I'm all yours'

I took his hand and put it on my breast. He moaned.

'Do you like what you feel?'

He nodded again. After a while he took his hand off my breast. 'Jen... don't. You are not entirely mine, you showed me that'

'But I want to be that'

He shook his head. 'I can't do this. I'm not a second choice and I don't want to be that. I need someone who really wants me and not just for sex '

He took the rest of his things and walked to the door.

'Colin?'

He turned on his heel and raised his eyebrow.

'Can we still be friends?'

He shrugged his shoulders and left

♥♥♥

A/N: Poor Colin 😭 Small explanation: Aiden is a made-up person and Jennifer's boyfriend in this story. She doesn't see him often, because he has to travel a lot for his work.

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories