✰ The Surprise ✰

The last couple of days I changed my mind a lot about this story. I loved it so much to write this one, that only the thought about stopping the story was already killing me. My last decision was to write an epilogue and start a new story but I still didn't felt great about it. So I started thinking (again) and thought: why should I stop something I love so much? Why should I stop something you also don't want to become to an end? I think you can all guess what I have decided... I'm starting a sequel on UNSCRIPTED. Actually, I've already start it and you can read it now!

The sequel is called UNEXPECTED and it's about their life after marriage, but of course there will be some struggles in paradise. Read the summary below!

'Colin has disappeared without warning. His car is gone, and no one has seen him for days. Jennifer's friends assume that he has left her and their children to start a new life, but Jennifer refuses to believe that. Their marriage was a happy one, and Colin isn't the type of man to abandon his family. No, something must have happened to him - Jennifer is sure of it and she'll do whatever it takes to find him and bring him home.'

The first chapter is online now! Make sure you read it and let me know what you think! ☺️

I love you all! ♥️