Chapter 10 ✰ Her Kind Of Guy(liner)

Colin's pov

I got up quickly and Jennifer did the same. 'You have to be kidding, Jen. Again? You can't treat me like that.' I said finally.

'Treat you like what?' she shouted.

'Don't act like you have no idea what I'm talking about. You're teasing the hell out of me.'

'I really don't know what you're talking about'

I snorted. 'You're playing with my feelings right now. You always act like you want me but when the moment is there you push me away!'

'You're my best friend, Colin! I can't be your friend with benefits.'

'I don't want you to be my friend with benefits. I have feelings for you, Jen!' The words came out of my mouth before I realized it.

Her jaw dropped. 'You... you have what?' she stuttered.

'I have feelings for you.' I said softer this time.

'Colin...' she began as she sat down on the sofa again. She gestured me to sit next to her.

'If you start a sentence with my name then there is often something I don't like' I said as I sat down next to her.

She grabbed my hand. ' Colin, you have to listen to me.' I nodded in agreement. 'You're one of my closest friends and I don't want to lose that. You're a handsome guy and I do love you for sure, but I just love you as my friend... you know...'

My heart filled with disappointment. The past few days I really thought there was more between us, but it was all lust. At least for her.

'Why did you kiss me if you don't have feeling for me?'

'I guess I was just confused. I had feelings for you when you were in a relationship. We have chemistry for sure, everyone can see that.'

She gazed into my eyes and caressed my face with her hand. I desperately needed to kiss her right now but I tried as hard as I could to withhold myself. 'Don't you feel that too?' I finally asked.

'What do you mean?' I could see she was confused.

'This tension between us' I whispered while I leaned my head forwards. My head was so close to hers that I could count the tiny hairs on her face. 'Colin...' she began but I cut her off.

'Stop saying Colin' I whispered.

'But...'

'No buts'

She giggled. 'What am I allowed to say?'

'Nothing' I said as I pressed my lips on hers.

I slowly slid my hands under her shirt without leaving her lips. I needed to feel her skin and touch her. Against all expectations she wrapped her arms around me as she sat down on top of my lap. I groaned as I felt the pressure of her body against my groin.

One moment later the door flew open. Jennifer quickly grabbed an eyeliner from her table.

'What are you doing?' the makeup artist asked as she lifted her eyebrow. Jen was still on top of me pretending she was applying my eyeliner.

'We... I...' I began.

'I wanted to try the guyliner thing once!' Jen said enthusiastically. She increased the pressure on my groin.

'I warned you, Morrison...' I groaned into her ear.

'Maybe I have to admit that you are my kind of guy, O'Donoghue' she whispered back.

♥♥♥

A/N: Someone clearly doesn't know what she wants...

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories