Chapter 13 ✰ Head Over Heels

Jen's pov

Colin's eyes were burning like lasers through me. He held me tighter as I snuggled my face inside the curve of his neck.

'You're killing me' he moaned

'I don't want you to leave tonight' I said not louder than a whisper

'I don't have to' he murmured.

I couldn't believe what was happening right now. I was totally head over heels for this man and I could feel that he felt the same. We had never really expressed ourselves to one another, but admitting that you don't want to leave is enough for me. I want this man. No, I need him.

Although I didn't expect it, Colin pulled me on top of his lap. He kissed me and I could feel something grow underneath me. I, on the other hand, had turned into a slip and slide.

He pulled my shirt over my head and released the clasps on my bra. I didn't feel ashamed at all. I felt never ashamed with him. I moaned as I pulled his shirt over his head. 

My fingers slid across his abdomen. He couldn't suppress a moan coming out of his mouth. I could feel his erection pressing against me as I moved my body over his hips.

'Shall we go upstairs?' I moaned.

He nodded. I wrapped my arms and legs around his neck and waist when he got up. He walked the stairs with me around his body. It surprised me every time how strong he was. When we arrived in my bedroom, he carefully laid me down on my bed.

I smiled when he came on top of me. 'Are you sure, Jen?' he asked. I nodded. There was nothing I wanted more than this. 'There is no way back when we continue...' he tried.

I caressed his face. My fingers slowly slid across his cheeks and perfect jawline. 'I don't want to. I want you, Colin.' I was very sure about this.

'Me too' he finally said. I pressed my lips on his.

He got up to kick off his pants. He removed the skirt I was wearing and smiled when he found no panties underneath. 'So you were waiting for me?' he asked cheeky. I nodded.

He buried his face between my legs, causing a moan to escape my lips. My entire body was filled with lust and pleasure and I could barely breath. Just as I was about to reach my peak he stopped. 'Don't do this to me' I moaned dissatisfied.

It took a while to catch my breath. I already enjoyed this man and the real work still had to start. My hand slid down from his abdomen over his hardness. I stroked him carefully as I pressed kisses all over his body.

I noticed that he was about to reach his peak. I sat down on him and carefully slid him inside of me. 'Oh shit' he growled. Pleasure took over my body. It wasn't my first time, but I never had sex like this before. I made love for the first time. It was nice and slow and he took his time with me. Colin knew exactly what I needed. Colin was actually all I needed.

♥♥♥

A/N: A short chapter but a lot of moaning 😏💥💥💥💥

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories