Chapter 3 ✰ Time For Coffee

When I got out of his trailer I let out a giggle. What the hell did I just do? Not that I felt a single form of regret. It felt so right to kiss him but I didn't realize it could also ruin everything we had.

I hurried myself into our lunchroom and walked over to an extremely enthusiastic Josh. I laughed out hard. 'Seriously Ginny, how do you survive this bomb of hapiness every single day?' I asked as I sat down next to her. 'Hey!!' Josh yelled pretending to be angry. Ginny rolled her eyes. 'Believe me, you'll get used to it.'

After a few minutes Colin walked in. Josh acted extremely enthusiastic again as Colin walked over to our table. 'Hey..' he said a bit uncomfortable as he reached our table. At that moment I was relieved there wasn't a free spot next to me. It would have made things more uncomfortable than they already were and believe me... It was uncomfortable!

However the only free spot was right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Which meant I had to gaze into his mindblowing blue eyes. Maybe that was even worse than sitting next to him.

Josh and Colin went to the bar to get us some food and drinks. There was a silent moment between me and Ginny but eventually she broke it. 'What's going on between you and Colin?' I swallowed harsh. 'Nothing, why?' I tried to ask with a straight face. 'Jen, come on. Everyone can feel the tension between the two of you. You can tell me anything!'

'I know Ginny and I really appreciate that. I swear there's nothing going on. We just have to get used to each other again.' Ginny snorted. 'You're best friends since day one but it's okay. I'll find out eventually.'

The boys came back with our food before I even got the chance to answer Ginny. 'What did you get?' Ginny asked curious. 'A sandwich for my lovely wife and a grilled cheese for the blonde' Josh answered while putting our dishes in front of us. 'You're so charming!' Colin yelled. 'Back off lady! I'm married!' Josh said to Colin trying to keep his serious face. Colin's dissapointed face made him laugh eventually.

They all enjoyed their lunches and went back to their trailers. They had to get ready in 20 minutes before they started to film a new scene. It was a very close scene between Colin and I and after what happened earlier it wouldn't make things any better. Besides that, Josh and Ginny were in that scene too which made it even more awkward than it already was.

'Action!' the director yelled.

The scene took place in Hyperion Heights where Emma and her family were searching for Henry. Emma felt that something was wrong with Henry and this affected her pregnancy. She was at the end of her sixth month right now. Killian didn't agree that she was joining the trip, but Emma wouldn't be Emma if she wasn't stubborn.

'What if we don't find him?' I started the scene.

'We will find him, Emma! In our family we will always find each other' Ginny said.

'Swan! Isn't this Henry's?' Colin said as he picked up a Starwars lunch box. 'What the bloody hell is Starwars actually? Is it with fighting stars or something?'

We all laughed. 'Yes, that's Henry's indeed and we definitely need a movie night!' I said while I still couldn't believe how stupid his line really was. My face got a sad expression. Colin walked over and grabbed my - actually Emma's - hand.

'He's goint to be alright, Swan. He's a though lad and he can overcome anything. Just like you. Please try to lower your stresslevel. The little one in there doesn't like it.' He said while placing his hand on my fake pregnant belly.

I smiled. It was a sincere one because I imagined what it would be like if it was all real.

He carresed my cheek and crushed a long and passionate kiss onto my lips. I had to withhold myself to kiss him back with full surrender. I tried to be Emma as good as possible, but I felt my knees become weak.

'Eh... Guys, you're not alone remember! I don't want to see my daughter making out, thank you very much!' Josh yelled. We let go of each other and laughed uncomfortably.

'Cut!' the director yelled.

Within minutes everyone had left the set, except Colin and I. He walked over to me and my heart skipped a beat when he came closer. He pushed me on a table and his head was close to mine. I felt his warm breath and smelled his leathery scent. The scent that felt so familiar after all those years.

He carresed my thighs with his hands and rested his head against mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every minute of him touching me.

Colin lifted my chin a bit and kissed me passionately. His hands ran up towards my breasts. I moaned as he touched them and squeezed them slightly. Just as I was about to touch his body he stopped the kiss.

It surprised and disappointed me. He leaned over and I really hoped he wanted to kiss me again. I closed my eyes and leaned a bit towards him.

'It's time for coffee' he whispered before he left me.

♥♥♥

A/N: Teasing, teasing, teasing. Did I mention teasing? :)

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories