Chapter 4 ✰ A One Day Thing

Colin's pov

At the end of our day I walked towards my car. A blonde lady leaned against my car. At first I thought it was a fan, but when I got closer I recognized her. 'Jen?' I said surprised as I walked closer towards her.

'You need a ride or something?' I asked.

She only nodded and avoided my gaze.

'Well, get in then.' I said as I walked to the drivers side.

'Colin?' she finally said before I started the engine.

I gazed into her eyes. 'What's wrong?'

'Maybe we should talk about what happened betweed us today.'

'Perhaps. What do you have to say about it?' I asked more harsh than I intended.

'I just want to know if... if it meant something for you?'

I nodded. 'You know me, Jen. I'm not the kind of guy who kisses someone without any reason. I have to admit that I was surprised when you kissed me. We're friends for so long. I never thought about kissing you.'

Tears welled up in her eyes. 'I don't want to ruin things between us.'

I grabbed her hand and caressed her palm with my thumb. 'Trust me, you didn't. I just don't know how to feel right now, because you're one of my closest friends. You know... I told you about every person I dated with.'

She nodded understandingly.

'What about you? Did it meant something?' I asked curious.

'I am less old-fashioned in terms of kissing and dating. I could kiss a man if I only like him but don't feel the attraction.'

'Which means you played a game?' I asked while trying to hide my disappointment.

'Not a game. It felt right to kiss you, but I'm not so sure now.'

'Maybe I should drive you home' I said as I started the engine. It was quiet during the ride to her house. It seemed to take hours, but it was only 20 minutes. When we drove into the street, I parked my car in front of her house and turned off the engine.

'You want some coffee?' she asked.

'I think I had enough coffee for today.'

'Colin?'

I turned my head and gazed into her eyes. We stared to each other for a few seconds.

'Never mind. I see you tomorrow!'. She pressed a kiss on my cheek en left the car.

Although I was very curious about what she wanted to tell, I started the engine and drove home. I was tired after a long shooting day and needed a shower.

Just as I was about to go to sleep I heard my phone beeping. I grabbed it from the bedside table and there was a message from Jennifer.

Still buddies? x J.

We were never not buddies ;) x

You're such a dork!

I smiled as I read her text. I lost the amount of times she called me a dork.

'Dork is my middle name! But of course we're still buddies!'

'A one time thing? ;)'

'Ha! It happened twice actually... perhaps even three times... More like a one day thing?'

'Let's call it a one day thing! Good night Colin! x'

'Good night Jen! x'

♥♥♥

A/N: A one time thing which happened three times... Confusing! I have more troubles with writing Colin's pov so this chapter turned out a bit short and boring, I'm sorry guys! 

Please share your thoughts with me!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories