Chapter 2

*Cassie*

After the lectures I was a little exhausted. It was just the first day and I'm already done with it. Maybe because of the basketball match. I gotta increase my stamina. Phew! finally I can go home now. I hope dad's home. I want to share my first day experience with him. Since mom had left us, Dad has been there for me as a Dad and a Mom as well.

I checked my phone it was almost 6:45 pm and my phone battery was about to die.

I walked towards my car looking at the shinny sky. As soon as I reached my car, my jaw dropped.

" Noooo! Why today?!? Fuck! Who the hell did this!!??!" My car's back left tire was flat!

"I don't even know how to change the tire! What do I do now? Ugh!!!" I groaned and started looking for help. God! Please let me home for once.

"Flat tire won't drive you home! Need a lift?" A car pulled over.

"Jake!" I mumbled after seeing the person.

"I'll drop you! If you want?" He offered and smirked.

"No thanks I'll figure it out!" I fake smiled.

"Fine! But let me tell you, it's gonna get dark soon and many spoiled boys come here to drink. Still wanna be here?" He almost threatened me. But I knew he was just playing.

"I already are aware with my answer!" I looked at him and fake smiled again.

Obviously he was trying to pull me into his friendship by doing a favour on me. I don't really want a favour on the first day of my uni and not from him at least. He just broke up with his girlfriend and must be finding another to have fun with. I ain't a dickhead and gonna get trapped in his stupid try ons. And plus I can't get in a stranger's car. He was fighting with a person badly which was my first impression on him.

"Well as you wish!" Saying this in a rude tone he left.

Of course his ego must have been hurt! Boys don't have the habit of listening a 'No' from a girl.

No what am I gonna do?! Wait! Ash! I can ask him to pick me up. He's my father's employee at last. I decided to call him. I took out my phone from my pocket and dialled his number. As soon as I did that my phone went dead!

"Fucking Great!!!" I groaned while rolling my eyes towards the sky, complaining it to the God.

I was standing near my car for almost half an hour, hands on my waist, staring at the spare tire thinking how am I gonna change it.

"Come on Cassie you can do this" I falsely encouraged myself. It's like appearing for an Spanish exam when your subject is English.

As I was just about to try changing the tire, I heard car brakes from behind. I turned around and saw Ash getting out of the car. Oh my God! My face lightened and I was relieved after seeing him here.

"Ash!! Thank god you are here" I thanked him while walking towards him with a huge grin on my face.

After going close to the car I saw Jake on the driver's seat. Oh! So he brought Ash here. Like seriously? Boys can do anything for a girl's friendship?

"Jake told me about your car's flat tire" Ash informed.

"Yeah I can see that"