Chapter 89

Since we have told Cassie everything, her urge of killing Vanessa has increased more. Now Louis and Judy also now know everything. Harry has just prepared a gang. Something is going on between the boys. I noticed them having secret meetings in Harry's room. Unfortunately we girls weren't allowed in the room.

It's was 7:30 pm. Me, Harry and Jake were on the airport to receive mama and dada. Harry was standing besides me and was talking with Jake. My eyes were at the airport exit. Their flight had landed few minutes ago. I was so happy as I was going to see them almost after 6-7 months.

After just few more minutes I saw mum and dad coming out with their luggage trolley. Their eyes were finding me. Oh my god. Mum and Dad!!!

"Harry! They are here" I jumped and immediately started running towards them.

"Mom!!" I called her from a distance and they both instantly looked at me.

As soon as I reached them, my arms wrapped around my dad's neck and I hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much, Dada!" Don't know why but tears suddenly started rolling down my eyes. I just meant what I said.

Dad immediately hugged me back tightly too. "Not more than I did!" He rubbed my back.

"I'm here too" Mum swatted my arm. I scoffed and gave a warm hug to mum and couldn't stop crying. Seeing me crying Mum and Dad's eyes went numb too but they controlled theirselves.

"Careful, Mrs. Johnson. That arm of her has just recovered" Harry spoke standing in front of them.

"This is Harry right?" Mum asked.

I nodded with a grin while wiping my tears.

"Sweetheart stop crying! We are here now" Mum rubbed my arms.

"Yeah" "Mum, Dad. Jake and Harry. Harry, Jake. Mum and Dad" I introduced them all to each other.

"Hello, Mr & Mrs. Johnson" Harry shook his hands with mum, dad and gave them formal hugs.

Same did Jake but didn't hug.

Soon Jake showed mum and dad way to the car. Harry and Me were walking behind them.

"Do they know about me?" Harry asked.

"Ya I told them when we were in relationship first time. They supported me obviously but then I also informed them about the break up when all this happened. Now it is obvious to them seeing us together" I shrugged. What did I just say? My eyes were wet still.

Listening that, Harry wrapped his one arm around my shoulder and squeezed me.

"You are so emotional" he smiled at me.

I just sniffed and rolled my eyes with a smile.

We were just loading the luggage in the car when Harry's phone buzzed. I looked at his movements of taking his phone out from his pants. He soon picked it up and I watched him.

"Yeah Vane?"

I sighed and shook my head. He chuckled at my action.

"Ya just on our way" "yep!" "Don't worry we'll be back soon" saying this he ended the call.

"Vanessa and Stefan are worried leaving us both alone" Harry scoffed while putting his phone back.