Chapter 13

It was dark now. He was laying on his bed and was playing with Jim. I was gathering my laundry. "I wanna go out! I'm here since 24 hours. I want some fresh air Harry!" I fake cried while grabbing my shirt from the bed and standing in front of his feet. He was talking to Jim and was smiling while ignoring me. "Are you listening to me?!" I asked while hitting my shirt hard on his feet. "What??" He laughed and looked at me. "I wanna go out" I repeated being exhausted.
"No not now! I have some work in 20 minutes. We'll see after I get back" He informed and didn't bother to look at me. As usual. "Ugghhhhh" I groaned to myself. "My life sucks!" I mumbled while putting my clothes in the washing machine.

After half an hour, Harry got changed. He wore a black tee, black tights, and a red leather jacket on it. "Don't get out of the house okay? I and my friends have some important work, so no one will be at home today" he said while getting into his black boots. I just stood before him, biting my lower lip and nodding in agreement. Then he stood up after wearing those boots. "Promise me you'll not sneak out?" He stood close before me. I didn't speak anything and just nodded in the same position. Something was going in my head. Something wild.

He looked at me suspiciously and then shook his head in annoyance. "Bye! Take care of yourself" he greeted while we walked to the main door. "You too!" I smiled. He walked out of the house a bit and then stopped. He turned back and again walked back to me. Walked close. "Do you need something?" He quietly asked. I shook my head in 'No' with an smile. "Your silence is freaking me out Jane!" He looked annoyed. I just twitched my mouth and looked up in his eyes. "Don't know what's going in your head but if you step out of the house, then you are going to deal with me! I'm warning you" he warned me but didn't mean to be strict. "Bye!" I laughed. He finally smiled seeing my laugh.

He moved his face closer to mine and placed a gentle and warm kiss on my forehead. Whooo! I got goosebumps. I was surprised. "See ya!" Saying this He walked to his car and soon left. I waved my hand towards his car.
"Well Mr. Harry Styles, promises are made to be broken!" I smirked and mumbled.
"I just can't stay alone in here anymore!" I added. I'll get back home before he does. I'll just have a walk upto downtown.

I grabbed my coat and locked the house. I gasped and moved out of the gate. "You know just what to say, things that scare me. I should just walk away, but I couldn't move my feet.......hmmmm.....hmmmmm......hmmmmm" I started mumbling and humming a song while walking ahead. (Starving by Hailee Stienfield) The air feels so fresh and cool. I raised my shoulders and looked up at the sky. I wish I had my mobile. At least I could hear to songs. I soon reached there and moved into an electronic shop. I needed a cellphone.

"Hey! Excuse me!" I called a helper. "Good evening! How are you doing?" A women greeted me standing on the other side of the counter. "Good! I-I need a mobile phone" I informed her while gazing up at the shop. Then she asked about my choices. I told her to show me some latest models. Then after chasing with the confusion I finally chose one. I paid the bill and got out of the shop after thanking the lady. Finally I got a new phone! Then I walked into Starbucks to grab a latte.

"That's Janessa right?" I heard a girl speaking to someone after I grabbed my coffee. I turned to the voice and was stunned seeing the person!! It was Katherine sitting on a table with Jake, Ash and one more girl. "Holy shit!!" I mumbled in shock and was nearly scared. Seeing them I started rushing out of the cafe. "Jenna!!" I heard Jake's voice trying to stop me. I didn't stop and walked out fast. "Wtf ! How the hell they are here? If Harry comes to know this then I'm dead!" I mumble in shock and kept walking away fast.

"Well! Well! Well!" Suddenly Ash stopped my way by rushing in front of me. He got a bandaid on his forehead. He was staring with hate at me. Then Jake arrived too. 

"Ash get the hell outta my way" I groaned and narrowed my eyes towards him. "Why running from us? Are you-Are you afraid of---"

"Shut up Ash and move" I yelled at him.