Chapter 47

"Where is your phone but?" After leaving me he questioned. He held my hand and started walking us towards his car. The answer was in my head! It was with Stefan! And as soon as I thought of Stefan, I remembered everything he did! I forgot to catch him red handed because of this stupid fight with those people.

"It's with Stefan! I don't why he wanted my phone"

"What?! With Stefan?" He frowned.

"Yeah Harry!"

"Then let's go get it form him! You are crazy women Jane! How could you just simply give him your phone"

"I know! I shouldn't have but......leave I will take it from him tomorrow"

"No! You have to take it right now! I can't let my girlfriend's phone be with some other person"

"And he isn't some other person! He is your brother! He is gonna come home! I'll take it! Don't worry it's password protected"

"Jane!" He raised his eyebrows in strictness.

"Harry?" I too did that.

"Don't mock me!" He tilted his face a bit with same expressions while standing before the driver's seat car door.

"Don't mock me" I mocked him. I laughed in my mind doing that while standing before the passenger seat door. Listening that he raised his eyebrows showing me his wild eyes.

"Jane I said don't!!"

"Harry I also said don't!!"

We stared at each with exact same expressions. But then I couldn't control and I suddenly bursted out laughing. "I'm sorry but I wanted to have some fun"

Seeing me laughing, his expressions faded and then he smiled while shaking his head. "Take it from him without fail" He groaned a bit but then smiled and got into the car. I scoffed seeing that and got in the car too.

"And you wanted to have some fun right? Let's go home and I'll show you how to have fun!!" He smirked while reversing the car. I knew his intentions.

"Oooohhh! Shall I start getting undressed then??" I bit my tongue to control my laugh.

"No! I wanna do that!" He tried not to smile while looking at the road.

"Oooooh" I then looked at him, smirked back and tickled his knee.

"Jane!! I'm driving!!" He almost blushed while fake scolding me.

"So just keep driving!" I said while getting up from my seat, leaning towards him, placing my palm on his other cheek and then placed a warm kiss on his neck. I could feel shivers going down his spine.

"Janeeeee! I'm not being able drive! You are distracting me!" He laughed while sitting straight.

"Just. Keep. Driving" I slowly whispered in his ear, moved my leg across his torso and sat on his laps, wrapping my legs around him.

"Jane!!" He finally blushed while scoffing and placing his one arm around my waist. He tilted his head on left to see the road as he was driving and I was sitting in front of him. I started feeling his length on under me as I was sitting on it. The jeans came in between but still the pleasure was undefinable. I started kissing his right side of the face gently. Warm kisses were increasing the heat between us.

"Jane...." he just couldn't stop scoffing. "What has happen to you suddenly?!"

"Sshhh!!" I immediately placed my index finger on his lips and whispered in his ear. After whispering, I slowly bit his ear lobe with a smile. "Omg Jane!" He immediately pulled the car aside as he wasn't able to concentrate on driving. I started laughing on it and my neck fell back. My hand were on his shoulders. He turned off the car and pinched my waist by snaking his hand under my tee.