Chapter 7

"Hey wait for me!" I screamed slowly and walked fast to him. I looked at him and he was walking while looking at the ground seriously. He was thinking about something.
"Why are you always so silent and serious?" I asked while staring at his cheeks.
"That's my nature. I'm like this only" he replied after taking footage for few seconds and not bothering to look at me.
"I don't think so. I feel like there is something behind your silence and seriousness"
Listening this he looked at me suspiciously. The shine in his green eyes was very powerful. I immediately rolled my eyes away from his.
"And what do you think? What is the reason?" He asked and was staring at me till I answered. "I-I don't know, I'm asking you....you tell" I hesitated and started stealing eyes from him. I knew the reason. His parents are the reason. Listening my reply he suddenly stopped. Seeing him, I stopped after walking a little ahead of him. "What happened?" I asked being confused. He was just staring at me suspiciously. Then he walked close to me, held my hand and turned me towards him.

"That nervousness on your face and hesitation in your voice is telling me that you know something" he was looking in my eyes. 'Don't tell him that you know this' I recalled Judy's words. I immediately turned my face away and broke the eye contact. "It's nothing!" I exclaimed seriously. I didn't want any drama at this time. He immediately put his two fingers under my chin and turned my face up towards him. He made me look towards him. "Tell me! You know Jane. This time I ain't leaving you. Tell me!" He harshly spoke those words to me. His eyes were full of curiosity. "Promise me, you won't shout at me" I put a condition. "I'll see" he replied. "I ain't telling you then"
"You have no choice after you admit that you know something. Don't stretch this and tell me"
"Fine......I-I know about your parents....."
"What about them?"
Why he is forcing me to speak that! He knows it will hurt him. But I know he won't leave me till I tell him.
"That they-that they are no more" finally I told him. He looked at me for few seconds and removed his hand from mine. After looking at me for few seconds he started walking ahead without any reaction. What? No reaction? I thought he would ask me that who told me that. Oh ya! Of course who else is gonna tell me. He knows about Judy.

"Wait aren't you going to react?" I asked while walking towards him. He didn't respond. Instead he went on the grass lawn and sat there spreading his legs out and moving his hand back for support. Then he started staring at the dark sky. I sat beside him folding my knees in a cross way. "Harry?" I called him as he ignored my question. He turned his face towards me. I raised my eyebrows to remind him to answer me.
"I ain't in a mood to shout at anyone" he replied. I gave him an unamused look. He is so confusing me! I left that topic and glared at him. The lights in the park were little far from us so we were mostly sitting in the dark. Harry was staring at the sky and I at him. I had many questions going in my mind. The same questions I wanted to ask him. But I let it go for this moment.

"Did you had any girlfriend before?" I spoke out after few minutes while looking at the sky. Listening this he huffed out a laugh and looked at me. I wasn't looking at him. "Are you mad?!.............Why do you wanna know?" he asked normally. I shrugged listening that. "Just like that.Need something to talk about" I finally looked at him. "You really can't sit quiet right?"
"Yeah! Answer my question! Or are you again going to ignore me like you always do?"
"Ignore you!" He fake smiled and shook his head towards the sky.
"I hate you!" I tell him this second time.
"I know!" He replied not bothering to look at me. He is really a disgusting person. We were silent for a minute.
"I had 2 girlfriends!"
for my surprise he answered!!! But I was more surprised by his answer.
"What??! When??!" I immediately asked him. I thought the answer was zero.
"You ask so many questions!!" He was annoyed by me. But I didn't care. I turned towards him in excitement. "Please tell me...." I folded my legs and sat facing towards him. He gave that 'you're impossible' expression.
After few seconds of looking at sky he answered. He needs so much of footage!