Chapter 43

After we were done with the shopping, Harry drove us to his home. I handed over Cassie her earnings and we spent the day having fun. I waited for the 'Romeo' to text me something else but nothing was received by me. I was tensed all day but didn't let anyone realise that. I couldn't sleep well the whole night. I actually a bit was afraid of living alone at my house. But it's okay, It's just a matter of 2 weeks. Which reminded me to tell speak to Harry about it.

I was getting ready for the day. Today Harry's cousins were arriving. They were going to approach just in some time. Harry had already pick them up from the airport. I put on my daily make up, got into an orange halter neck dress, wore my black flat sandals, tied my hair in high sleek ponytail and grabbed my black sling bag. I gazed at myself in the mirror.

"Orange looks pretty!!" I spun around and grinned at myself.

I immediately put my phone into my bag and rushed downstairs, had my lunch, checked my social media feed, sent an urgent email, washed my dish and checked myself in a mirror one last time. I was excited for Harry's compliment on this orange dress. Time to get out of the house, Jenna!!

Soon I was on my way to Harry's place. On the way my phone started ringing. I immediately looked at the phone screen. It was Harry calling. As I was almost at their place and was driving, I decided not to pick the phone up. I'm sure he will be okay. Maybe he called for informing that has reached home and where I am yet!

After driving for a bit I reached. I noticed Harry's car parked over there. They are home! God I'm late! I immediately parked my car and headed inside the house. As soon as I entered the house, I saw Cassie hugging a girl tightly with a girl. Mr. Styles hugging a guy with same expressions as Cassie's. Harry had shoved his hands into his pockets and was smiling at his cousins. Anne was entering the living room while holding a tray full of snacks. Jake was missing!

I took a step inside the house and at the same time the guy who was hugging Mr. Styles turned around towards Harry. Wtf?! Noway!! A huge grin formed on my face seeing that person. My mouth dropped and I was frozen.

"Stefan!!!" I called him out loudly. My feeling of happiness was exploding. Listening that everyone looked at me with their same expressions on.

"Jenna!!" As soon as the guy noticed me, he scoffed in surprise and stood frozen there.

"No. Way!!!" I spoke being shock and immediately started walking fast towards him. He did the same and we soon pulled each other into a tight hug. I wrapped my hands around his neck and almost jumped on him. He lift me up an hugged me tight. It was Stefan! One of my new friends in USA. When I went to USA, Stefan was the one who's company I enjoyed the most. I was so fucking happy seeing him here. We really had a blast the whole week. I was so surprised seeing him here. Omg! Finally someone from USA.

Then we left each other. There was no way we both could describe our happiness. I was hell excited. "Stefan!! I didn't knew you were the 'Stefan', Cassie's cousin!!"

"Shut. Up! Really?! I even didn't expected you here!!" Stefan scoffed staring at me surprisingly.

"Man!! Why didn't you inform me that you were coming to London!" I couldn't stop grinning.

"I was going to surprise you, Jenna! But you surprised me!!" He started laughing.

"Actually no! We both surprised each other!" I corrected him while pointing towards him.