Chapter 42

What!!!!!!!! No!! No way!! What the hell!! My eyes were wide open, mouth dropped and my body started getting cold!! What does he means by being back!! And what is behind changing the phone number. My heart started pounding and body started sweating. My breathing accelerated. I kept reading the msg on and on. I was actually staring at it.

"Jane?!" "Don't you wanna get in?" Harry called me and slammed the car door shut. I immediately flinched hearing that. I immediately shove the phone inside my pocket, breath in and acted normal after wiping the sweat under my chin. I stuck a fake smile on my face and started walking towards Harry.

I didn't speak a single word and got into the car. My palm were sweating, heart was beating fast and my eyes glued out of the car. Harry was driving us towards a shopping mall and was chewing a gum. I started rubbing together my hands in fear.

"Jane? Are you okay?" Harry looked at me with a frown and placed his one hand my thigh, rubbing my skin to warm me. I looked at him and bit my lower lip from inside. Should I tell him? No! Noway! Jane! Don't you remember what happened last time after you opened your mouth! I-I can't tell him. I reminded myself.

"Jane??!!" Harry shook me and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yea-Yeah? No-No I'm pissed off on you!!" I made up an excuse and lied! My voice was shaking at the start of the sentence but then I picked up the angry tone. Just not to let Harry worry about me.

"Seriously Jane! You are still on that topic!" He removed his hand from my thigh and placed it back on the steering wheel. He scoffed, looked ahead at the road and started shaking his head.

"Ya! How dare you flirt with that girl in front of me!" I started fake yelling at him but not letting him realise that. My mouth was answering the present situation and my mind was trapped thinking about the text and that 'Romeo'.

"I was trying to make you jealous" he scoffed. " "And it worked though!" He added and passed me a smirk.

"Ya ya of course!!! I love you and it's obvious that I'll get jealous if you flirt with someone else!" I narrowed my eyes and looked away.

"Ooooo! But seriously you should have looked at your face that time" he started laughing on expression that time and looked at the road.

"Ya ya whatever!! But remember! I just got jealous and not insecure! Cause I know you are only mine" I smirked at him and then passed a fake smile.

Listening that he started staring in my eyes. I did the same while realising that I can sacrifice anything for him. Even myself. I got a bit emotional but then made him look in front by placing my hand on his and his face ahead at the road.

I then smiled, looked out of my window and my heart dropped thinking of what will happen next. I had an intuition of happening of something bad. Maybe worst.

Soon we reached the mall. I decided not to think about the text till I am with Harry. I don't want him to doubt on me. Me being lost will again activate the extra protective boyfriend in him.

We were soon in H&M. Harry was looking for some jackets and me at some shorts. Summer was arriving. I tried hard not to think about the text but I couldn't help coming on that topic every time. I just couldn't get that topic out of my head.

"This or this!" Suddenly a familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned towards it and Harry was in front me holding two jackets. "What?" I scoffed looking at him being confused.

"Red or blue?!" He asked me to choose between those two jackets. I bit my lower lip and started imagining him in both of the jackets. "Both!!!" I came to an conclusion and grinned at him. Meanwhile he had walked close to me. "Oh!!" He raised his eyebrows listening my answer. "Yeah! My boyfriend is so cute and perfect that every colour suits on him. I just couldn't choose between them" my grin didn't fade a little and my eyes met his.

He moved close me while smiling and suddenly gave me a quick kiss on my lip. He half kissed on my upper lip and half on my teeth as I was grinning. That action was so sudden that I didn't even get to kiss him back. I was blushing now. "Aaa I didn't even get to kiss you back!" I cried and made a fake sad face.

Seeing that he scoffed and again leaned in to kiss. He put the jackets in the cart, cupped his hand on my face and placed his lips on mine. As soon as he did that, A quick taste of mint rushed through my mouth. It must be the flavour of the gum he was chewing in the car. I smiled in his mouth and kissed him back. After a short kiss we leaned out and Harry placed a kiss on forehead being gentle. Thank god no one saw us.

He loves me so much and can't see me in trouble. I still remember his words. "If anything happens to my Jane, I'll not leave anyone neither you!!".

He then started checking on the clothes he had put in the cart. I moved my eyes towards the shorts I was holding. Which one should I take? One is blue lightly ripped jeans and other is high waisted faded blue medium ripped jeans.

"I can help!!" Harry suddenly spoke while taking those shorts in his hands. I looked at him with a frown and a confused smile formed on my face.

"No it's okay! I can decide!"

"Why don't you anytime ask between two clothes. Like I asked you just now!" He spoke while gazing at those shorts.

"Oh please! I don't wanna become a typical girlfriend"

"And I don't wanna become a typical boyfriend by not helping his girlfriend to choose between anything! At the end of the day you are getting ready for me only! Right? So it should be my choice"

I just couldn't handle his cuteness. How can he be so different and adorable. Tears pooled down in my eyes seeing how much he loves me and how understanding he becomes. But sometimes only!! My eyes were simply gazing at his confused face. I was in loveeeee! The same feeling rushed inside me when I realised I have started loving Harry. I can't be more lucky. He is such perfect partner for me and I'm the worst one. I hide things from him and lie to him!! I was hurt realising my returns to him.

"Both!!" He answered while putting both the shorts into the cart. "Huh" I frowned while scoffing. "Oh please! My love is so pretty that everything suits on her! Can't help choosing between them!!" He smirked by mocking me.

"Such a copy cat!!!!" I started laughing while walking towards him. "You should buy a orange crop top upon this shorts" he said while pointing towards the first shorts I described. Listening that I was more in love with him. Not many boys get so involved in its partner's stuff. He very well knows what my choice is, what I want and when I want. Marry me Harry! I proposed him in my mind. He would be such a great husband. I started blushing thinking about us getting married and doing the stuff married couple does.

--

(A double dose today!! Thanks for reading and don't stop voting and commenting. I'm so excited about the hint of one direction getting back. Yay!!)