Chapter 79

"Finally! It has to end today?" Harry took a look at me and walked towards me fast.

"Jane!" He held my left arm and turned me towards him.

My eyes were still stuck on Gray in shock. I can't even imagine Harry being so wild with someone.

"Look at me. Damn!!" He placed his hand on my chin and made me look at him.

"Harry..." I mumbled seeing those feelings of hate in his eyes.

His another hand went back to his torso and he soon pulled out a thing which made shook to death again. A gun?!

"Here!" He handed that gun to me, my eyes started staring the gun and was shaking badly.

"Take this and shoot that bloody bastard in his head" he spoke as if it was my everyday work.

"No!!!" Gray screamed making me flinch. "Harry please no! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for what I did!!" Gray started begging for life.

Listening that, Harry immediately walked to Gray and out of nowhere, kicked Gray's chest hard, making him fall down with his chair back.

"Harry! Control" Jake groaned making Gray and his chair back up to its position.

"Jane! Shoot!!" Harry yelled at me making me jump. "Let him pay for his sins! Kill him Jane! Kill him!!"

I started breathing from my mouth fast. I was massively scared of everything going on. I took a look at the gun. After I processed what Harry was asking me to do, I dropped the gun off my hand and stepped back.

I was so shaken seeing Harry in this state. Few years ago I brought him out this life but today I'm seeing the old Harry, this time he was just more worst.

"What happen?!" He groaned showing me his mad eyes.

I started breathing loudly. "No!!" I screamed. "I can't kill someone!!"

"What?!?" "He tortured you to death and you are saving him?!?" "Kill him, Jane! It's my order" Harry growled.

Well, Harry you don't know who really did it! All you think is Gray did it?! The real convict is your brother, Stefan!! And from where the hell did you come to know about Gray?!?! Whatever it is but Gray doesn't deserve to die. He just supported Stefan before us moving to USA and then coming here. He never harmed me. He even let me live my life by making that one week deal.

I wish I spoke it out.

"I'm not a killer, Harry!! I'm just a normal person!! I'm not like you!! I care for lives!! You never changed!" I spat this and immediately turned around to run away. I didn't even bother to see his expressions.

But as soon as I took my second step to run away, I stumbled hard as a quick sense of pain rushed in me.

"Jane!!" Harry reacted seeing me stumble and immediately held me.

Feeling his hold, I immediately pushed him away and stepped back. I held the staircase grill for support and glared at Harry. He was already staring at me being furious.

I looked at Jake. He was clenching badly. What?! Is it my fault? Am I wrong?! Is my decision of not killing someone, wrong? My eyes suddenly fell on a water jar in the corner behind Jake. Gray needs to live and I can't let him be here with Harry.

I sniffed and slowly started walking towards the water Jar.

"What are you doing now?!" Harry groaned.

"Just covering your sins" I clenched.

I soon poured water in a glass and walked to Gray. I placed the glass top on Gray's mouth. He immediately started drinking it like he was thirsty since a year.