Chapter 22

I looked at the sky and smirked. "I feel like a spy" I mumbled and scoffed. I then turned around to walk inside the house. As soon as I turned around I saw Harry staring at me from the balcony. "Holy---" now he was going to shower me with the questions. He was staring at me with suspiciousness. Then he gestured me to come up and I nodded. "God save me" I mumbled while running upstairs.

"Good morning!" I smiled and wished Harry while entering the room. I pretended that everything is fine and normal. He was walking towards me. "What's going on? When did you come home last night? Who were you talking to?" As I expected he directly started questioning. "Calm down Harry. And that wasn't a reply of my 'GM'!" I smiled and shove me phone in my pocket.

"Jane? Answer my questions" he stood before me and asked seriously. Whenever Harry does that, nervousness takes over me. "Harry I'm-I'm fine. I wasn't much late. And I-I was talking with Mom!" I lied and stammered out of nervousness. He started staring in my eyes. I immediately rolled my eyes away and started stealing eyes from him. "You are lying!" He exclaimed. "No I ain't---" "I know you Jane! You never steal eyes from me! What's wrong? What are you hiding?" He placed his hand on my chin and turned my face towards him.

"Harry--I--uhm---" now I was in deep nervousness.
"You what Jane?!" He groaned. I don't wanna keep anything from him but I can't tell him where was I last night. Otherwise he'll again ground me and he will stop talking to me and ignore me being angry. And I know I can't handle that.
"Forgot sake Jane stop thinking and speak it for once!!!" He yelled and I flinched after listening his loud voice.
"I'm pregnant!" I don't know how but those words escaped my mouth. I lied and made out a stupid and invalid reason. I went fucking mad. This happens in movies! I should stop watching them for some time. Uggghhhh.
"What?!?!?!?!?!" He looked hell confused. His hands were wide open in confusion. Of course I cannot tell this stupid reason.
"I'm just kidding!" I scoffed in nervousness.

"Jane!!!!!!! Is this any type of Joke to crack?" He started yelling at me. Now I ran out of reasons so I did the last thing I could do. I huffed, walked fast to him, grabbed his face in my hands and pressed my lips on his. I just wanted him to stop questioning and suspecting. He was shocked and his hands were still wide open. I then leaned out a little.

"Harry it's all about my safety right? I'm fine, I'm here standing in one piece before you. Stop questioning and just listen to me. I was late last night I know. But trust me I went home and then straight came here. It was Mom to whom I was talking to and-and.....and I love you...." I gasped and then passed him a weak smile. Listening all that he just kept looking at me with suspiciousness. I then brought his hands close to me and wrapped them around my waist. "Speak something" I asked and gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you too. Don't know why but I'm trusting you when I still feel that you are hiding something from me" he quietly said and kissed me. I kissed him back. "I ain't hiding anything" I whispered and leaned out after kissing him for few seconds. Suddenly something clicked me. "But there's one more thing" I added.
"And what's that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I'm going to New York tomorrow!" I lied without any hesitation.
"What!!!! You're going to NY?! Tomorrow?!" He unwrapped his hands and stepped back.
"Ya! Mom and Dad wants to see me"
"Then tell them to come here!" He groaned.
"No Harry! Holidays have begun. I'm missing NYC. I'm missing my friends. I myself wanna go there"
"Fine then I'm coming with you" he shrugged and almost ordered.
"No! I'm going alone!" I declared.
"What's your problem. I didn't ask you. I told you that I'm coming with you! That's it" he scolded.
"Harry I'm going home! Not forever! I'll be back in few days. And you don't have to protect my always! I'm not a kid! I can take care of myself. You aren't my bodyguard, you are my boyfriend and for god's sake give me some space!!" I spoke in one breath. Oh no! I regret saying the last line. Listening that Harry was stunned.