Chapter 88

Next morning was very fresh and cheerful. I woke up in Harry's arms. We didn't care of what's going on out of my room door. It was just me and him. TOGETHER.

Harry then went to his room for freshening up. I also took a quick shower while going through yesterday's moments. Don't know why but this day felt like something new started. I just couldn't stop smiling today. It felt so happy just because I know that I have my Harry with me now. I also danced and sang in the shower.

I then put on my daily natural make up, pulled my hair up in a high ponytail, wore a crop high neck, grey long sleeved top under a black shorts dungaree. Rock music was playing and I was grooving while getting ready. Finally got into my white vans.

I decided not to wear my arm sling from now as my hand needed exercise. And using my right hand by doing light works would be a great exercise for it.

With a huge grin I stepped out of my room and walked in the living room. I saw everyone sitting their. Vanessa and Harry were missing. NOW I DON'T CARE if he is with her. I greeted everyone with cheerful 'good mornings'. Everyone was so surprised in a positive way seeing me so happy. I even gave Cassie and Judy tight hugs.

They seemed so glad seeing me happy that they started being normal with me. I came to know that Harry had left early of office due to some emergencies.

Jake, Cassie, Judy, Louis and Me were in Cassie's room, spending some friend's time with each. Half of the day went by when Harry and Vanessa came home. I didn't feel any rage against Vanessa today. Me and Harry had an eye contact the moment he entered the room. He passed me a secret smile. So I did.

Vanessa as usual greeted everyone with that extra high standard smooches, Harry just relaxed on Cassie's bed and took out his phone. We continued our gossips and speaking about the wedding. How fun it would be that day!

After a few minutes I suddenly felt a vibration in my dungaree pocket. I flinched. My hands pulled out my phone and checked it. My face lightened seeing a text from Harry.

Harry: I badly want to grab that naked waist of yours.

A large grin formed on my face reading that text of his. I looked up at him and our eyes met. Just then out of nowhere he winked at me. Harry winked? Butterflies were dancing in my stomach. Oh my god.

Me: I want to run my hands through yours tattoos badly too.

Harry:- Jesus! Yesterday's night was so lalakakakakakala

Me:- What's that *laughing emoji*

Harry:- I'm speechless. You are looking much much much gorgeous today! Just because of that smile on your face. My princess is happy today.

Me:- And the reason is you! I love you my love.

Harry:- I love you more my life.

"Jenna, Can I have your phone for a second?" Suddenly someone interrupted my and Harry's romantic chat.

I immediately looked up at the person with the smile on. Tf! Stefan? Why the hell does he wants my phone. Shit! He must have seen me smiling and grinning at my phone and now he wants to see whom I was chatting with. Ugh! Shit. Nervousness stroke me and my smile soon faded away.